Create Account

Season 49 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:    Gylfi Eriksson 

Player Position:   LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):  5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):  Yup

What sort of player are you looking to build?:  Looking to make a playmaking winger

Do you know anyone on the site?:  I know a decent amount of people from the PBE on here.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:  Yup, my discord is Pazuzu#4086

Who is your favorite NHL team?: NY Rangers

Player Name: Augustus Wang

Player Position: Defenceman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5. Even after the intial wave of excitement.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes, I just joined.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A strong 2-way defenceman that is fast enough to jump into the rush.

Do you know anyone on the site?: No, but slowly getting to know the ones I've interacted with.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes and it's by far the easiest.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
Currently a college student close to finishing their degree. Not much going on right now because it's the summer so I've been playing a lot of League of Legends, Apex Legends, Teamfight Tactics and replaying Fallout 3.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Player Name: 
Rhett Ward

Player Position: 
RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): 
Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Defensively responsible forward with a pass first mentality

Do you know anyone on the site?:
Not yet

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Yupp

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
Maple Leafs

Player Name:
Shiqa Vitalievich
Player Position:
Goalie
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yep
A wall of a goalie that doesn't let anything past him.
Not personally, but a recognise some people from NSFL.
Absolutely
Vegas Golden Knights
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):
I am a 16 year old high school student entering my junior year.

Player Name: Kalevolaripaavo Käspertommevisnapuu

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2-3

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two-Way Sniper

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes, many people as I am recreating.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Detroit Red Wings

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): Working full time.  Also play hockey on the weekends, will be bowling on Thursdays.  Play video games from time to time, as well guitar.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Player Name: Partario Scarangella

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yep!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Quick, hard forechecking forward. Pass first, a bit of a pest. 

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Pittsburgh Penguins

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): Play beer league hockey, have 2 cats... working full time. Have an aversion to this light grey text. I assume you're on a dark theme? I think I'll change the font to Comic Sans to ramp up the terribleness a bit. Hope I make the team!

Partario Scarangella - RW - Kelowna Knights - Workout Schedule
[Image: HtBTZ76.jpg] Partario #6527

Player Name: Daniel Kuster

Player Position: Defender

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 6

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defender with a good scoring

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Nashville

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:
Colton Strudwick
Player Position:
Center
Not yet but I'll look into that.
I'm looking to build a playmaking center with a focus on solid puck possession skills
No I do not
Yes
Vancouver Canucks
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
I'm a 25 year old apprentice electrician currently finishing my education. I've always been in to gaming in some form and consider myself a pretty knowledgeable hockey fan.

Scarecrows Colton Strudwick - Center - St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows

Player Name:
Capp Hatter
Player Position:
RW
Hard 3
I have not thrown my hat into that ring yet. But I will.
I wear many hats. I'm interested in becoming a versatile player ready to plug and play in any situation
I do not. But I'm excited to immerse myself in SHL culture and tell everybody about my favorite hats.
Yes. patodro#6707
Buffalo Sabres
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):
I enjoy wearing hats. Bowlers, hard hats, football helmets with a couple beers on the sides, any hat really. You'll always find me with hat in hand or on head. According to legend, I was born with a snapback on my head back in Cape Hatteras, NC. I've also been told I wear the fanciest hats this side of the Rockies

Player Name: Björn Leppänen

Player Position: Defence

First sim experience so hard to say but guess between 1-3

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Only using discord for VOIP while gaming so far.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Some kind gritty but defencive player, expecting kinda low minutes on ice maybe some more on box

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Should be

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I'm more of fan of several players, but if had to choose one team would be Florida cause of Barkov.

Bit over 30 year old factoryworker, father of 2, time will be quite limited tho often I can find enough for stuff I'm into

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Player Name: Ben Collins

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2-3

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: play making center

Do you know anyone on the site?: nope

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: sure

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Leafs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. Almost 30, work for a federal department as a comms tech
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 05:44 PM by Henrik.)

Player Name: Henrik Lekberg Osterman

Player Position: Left Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I'd say id give myself a 4.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I am looking to build a dependable two-way forward with great passing and play making ability.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Calgary Flames

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. I'm 28 years old and married. Just started studying after working since I finished school. When I'm not studying I like to read, work out, go hiking when time permits and brew beer. I'm a big StarCraft 2 fan and apart from the NHL I also follow the AFL.

Player Name: Ivan Maximus

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Likely 4-5. Weekdays are actually easier for me. Family and all

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):. Yup - ThiefOfCheese#0881

What sort of player are you looking to build?  Pass first center with a bit of flair!

Do you know anyone on the site?:. Negative. But met a few good people on discord already

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:. Yup - easy as pie!

Who is your favorite NHL team?:. Washington Capitals (I'm a STH)

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):. Mid 30s dude with family.  Work is quite flexible so likely around most weekdays. Weekends can be tougher at times due to family commitments.  Always happy to help.   Hit me on discord if you'd like to chat more. 

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Player Name:
Ursin Zimmermann
Player Position:
Defense
2 - 3
Not yet but will soon be
Offensive defender who is a pretty good defender and likes to help the offensive production with good passes and some goals
Jeah a friend of mine started with me (kuschy i think)
Jeah why not
Detroit Red Wings
23, working and studying part times, have a girlfriend, interested in sports (athletics and ice hockey) also like to play games. If you want more informations i am happy to tell you!

Player Name: Alex Ranch

Player Position: Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I'm not currently.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive Defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes. I know Jepox.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Don't have one.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): I'm just a guy.