Create Account

Season 49 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: \Luca Veccelli

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
\Yeah

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Well rounded pass first \c

Do you know anyone on the site?:
Yeah

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
YEah

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
Sabres

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):
24, unemployed, graduated college with a degree in game development

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Player Name:
Tom Fiddler 
Player Position:
Two Way Center
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
2.5-4, depending
Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes
What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Two way center, reliable defensively and pass-first offensively
Do you know anyone on the site?:
Nope
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team?:
Red Wings
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):
28, Single, Software Developer, male, no kids or anything, all my friends have kids so I have a good amount of free time lmao. Spend a good amount of time reading/researching hockey during the work day >.>

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Player Name: Face of The Franchise

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two way play maker.

Do you know anyone on the site?: A couple people from Reddit.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Philadelphia Flyers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):

23, College/Work at a golf course. Really just play video games, go out, or golf, not much too exciting.

[Image: lwbzgad.png]

Player Name: Alexei Rykov

Player Position: Left Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: An offensive powerhouse but still there in the defensive.

Do you know anyone on the site?: No.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Ducks

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): 33, married, kid. Work in education. Have a degree in history and my minor was philosophy. I have an absolutely strange and morbid sense of humor so I guess there is that.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Player Name: Karl Krashwagen

Player Position: Right Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 6, I'm available most of the time on discord, and I usually have a tab open Monday - Friday

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am, joined it yesterday. It's very active

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I'm looking to build a pass first grinder, but I'm very open to suggestions on that based on the viability of a build like that

Do you know anyone on the site?: No I do not.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, that's the easiest to reach me for quick replies. My discord is Zegu#6411

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Oilers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): I'm in my late 20's. I've been working in IT for 10 years, currently as a system / network admin, and studying to transition into a security role. I love playing board games, and coop games with friends with the rest of my time. Please feel free to fire me a message if you want to chat, or have any specific questions.

Player Name: Jay Reeves

Player Position: Right wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): At the moment, like a 2. I would like to up it to 3.5 

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I believe I am lol

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Not sure yet

Do you know anyone on the site?: My boyfrined, ML

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes, I like discord

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Black Hawks

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): I would prefer to answer on discord. Thanks!

Player Name: Landon Fuckin Flynn

Player Position: Secretary of Offense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 69

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am. sadly.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: mass destruction of nuclear offensive fallout

Do you know anyone on the site?: nope

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: sure

Who is your favorite NHL team?: blackhawks

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ): nah

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Player Name: Barbashev, Captain Barbashev

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A scoring forward whos strong on the puck

Do you know anyone on the site?: I would like to say a few.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Of course.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Leafs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: MCP#1914 ):

Former Whalers GM. I'm 24 - 25 in Sept. I work in hockey analytics. I left SHL a couple years back. Making a return.