Create Account

S49 Colorado Raptors Interested prospects thread

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? nil

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly! kingmisanthropy

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL! Pass first playmaking center

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? still figuring that out

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question! I'm a comms guy, so I'm into tinkering with electronics and the like

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?
I play a fair bit of EHM but thats about it.

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly! 
Yes, and I've already been contacted Smile

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
Im planning to build a dependable two-way forward with great passing ability. 

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? 
Havnt been a member for very long but the site seems neat and the community is very welcoming. My goals are to have fun and be a part of the community.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!
On my free time I like to go out hiking, brew beer, work out and read. I dont play games that much anymore but I enjoy watching StarCraft 2. I play the occasional boardgame though. Aside from hockey I love AFL, seriously underrated sport. 

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?

N/A

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!

Sure, TheSwimmingPool#6773

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!

I'm trying to build a two-way Center, focusing on D

Hopefully to be a solid addition and participate on a pretty regular basis. Site is great, seems like an awesome community.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

I am an avid golfer, I try to play twice a week. I go see small concerts a few times a month, that's probably my biggest hobby. I keep up with all of the major sports in the USA and am an EPL fan as well. (Dallas Stars, Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal are my favorite pro teams). Played college basketball there for a bit, haven't touched a basketball in 3 years now though. I play Rocket League and PUBG on a pretty consistent basis on Xbox. Board games, card games and dominoes are always welcome too. Usually go try a new brewery and play those games on the weekends. 

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? None.

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly! No

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL! Offensive Defenseman.

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? I don't know.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question! I like chatting with my friends, watching youtube, doing projects, and generally just chilling.

None whatsoever! This is my first time. Closest I've come to a similar league is NHL video games.

Sure, interested in all teams! Frankcarp21#7266

Play maker with defensive capabilities.

I just want to become an elite player who wins games. I like the site so far, seems to be very active.

Not many interesting hobbies. I play NHL games and most of the popular shooter/story games. I play golf a fair amount even though I'm trash. 

[Image: lwbzgad.png]

All of them

Sure, someone already did the other day

Well rounded pass first C

Be good

I like making good sim league players

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

None
Yes PremierBromanov#5260
Two Way Center, effective at both ends of the ice. Pass first mentality.
I'm not sure, I want to explore how a season goes and how the system works

i Like to read, play games, play board games, drink craft beers (Beer City, baby!). Generally prefer absurd humor so I'll probably say something stupid and unfunny once every 5 minutes

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

None

Yes, UrsinZ #4495
Offensive Defender

Wanna try to be a really good player. Have a really great player and having a good lockerroom.

I like to play a lot of sports. But the most liked sport for me is icehockey. Besides Icehockey i love to play games in my free time or hang out with friends. Also like cooking a lot! Since i got diagnosed with Celiac diseas i need to cook a lot more so yeah that helped a bit to get over such a shit diagnose.
English is not my first language but i am trying my best :D For any more questions i am open to awnser them in my discord Smile

None
Yes, Grigory_vakulinchuk#2656
A strong well-rounded forward.
See how far this rabbithole goes. The site has taken some time to get used to but it has not been a horrid experience.
I like to read a variety of things especially history and philosophy. Play a variety of games as well stuff like Sekiro to wargames like Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa. Variety is the spice of life and I enjoy a variety of things no matter the category. 

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

• None in the SHL. I am a general fan of simulation games.
  • Absolutely. My discord is Zegu#6411
  •  I am looking forward to building a puck retrieval set up guy. I'm not sure how exactly to build it, or if it's even possible so I'm hoping to get some assistance for direction on that build. 

• My goal is to create a player who will be successful over time. To make this happen I'll need to to put in time, learn the system and engage with experts. Any help that I can receive along the way is appreciated and the community has already been very helpful.
  • Alright, here is my elevator pitch for you: I'm a systems / network administrator and working towards transitioning into the IT security field. Outside of my boring work life I've been enjoying turn based games such as Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2 (really like 2), and the Pillars of Eternity series. I've been really into these for the last 2 years, and have a nice little backlog of games to try out once I get tired with these. I'm getting married early next year, so that's eating up a bunch of time. Who knew that would be a lot of things to organize?

- I do not have many. I just started
-Yes, jays_cloud#3526
-not to sure at the moment
-I would like to rank up my player as much as I can and I would like to be able to navigate the websites without the help of my boyfriend lol 
-I am super lost when it comes to SHL but I am very excited to learn and grow. Given the opportunity I think I can be an awesome addition to the team. I do not have any weird hobbies, I wish I did. I like to spend time with my family and boyfriend, I like to play video games but I have been into a lot of board games lately. I do enjoy watching soccer and baseball. Sometimes basket ball. I do not play any sports myself though. I am very weird and super awkward but I am an awesome friend! haha So I am excited to meet new people!

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?: I joined in S1.

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!: Sure.

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!: Mass destruction of nuclear fallout on offense.

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?: Pad my legacy.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!:

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? SHL - Former GM

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly! I'll give discord if drafted, feel free to PM

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL! Scoring forward that back-checks

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? Beat my old mans scoring record.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question! I work in hockey analytics for the Kitchener Rangers - I enjoy football and basketball outside of hockey. I enjoy hiking and travelling - anything with something new to explore.

Never done any thing of the such before.

Yes, my discord is 'fuckyoudigg #0381'

A playmaker

Just to have fun. Was a bit confusing to start, but starting to get the hang of it as I put in more time

I work a lot right now, which is really cutting into my ability to do much. I follow soccer, though it has taken a back seat to the leafs, raptors and browns. I love to travel, and really am wanting to get to Colorado some day, maybe getting drafted by you will just get me there a little faster