Create Account

S49 Colorado Raptors Interested prospects thread

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?
Just the SHL with my previous character.

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!
Yep! thebigschnoz#5839

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!
Two-Way Defenseman, strength in passing and moving the puck.

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?
To create one of the most notorious defensemen in the SHL! And to stop Joe K from beating up on everyone Tongue

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!
I play hockey (goalie) in real life. I play a lot of NHL and NBA on my xbox and a bunch of PC games. I'm from Buffalo and I am perpetually cursed with bad sports teams Tongue

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?

With SHL i have none, but I have been in fantasy sports leagues before.

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly! 

Very much yes, my discord is Kingslayerlh#1617

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!

I am looking to be a offensive minded two way defenseman. someone who can help with offense as good as a forward but isnt going to slack what so ever on defense.

I am looking to become one of the best defenders in the SHL, and so far this is a really cool site

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

fun question time! my main hobbies are playing videogames and music such as playing guitar, i mainly play ea sports nhl and rocket league, along with apex legends. Hockey is pretty much the only sports i like to watch... whoops i should have read the whole question before answering haha. I am basically a all around friendly guy who is on the more quiet type rather than out going, but the more i talk with people the more talkative i get.

[Image: yDWryxO.png]

(Player Updates)   (Player Page)

None

Dicfor#2587

Shooter - but im new, so always open to recommendations.  

My only goal is to have fun and learn.  So far i am enjoying it.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

I work full time, but have some time at work to login.  I'm Huge fan of the Devils.  I love Jiu Jitsu, I did that for roughly 10 year.

I joined the SHL in S24. I retired my first player after just under 4 real life years. I also played a bit in GOMHL and NSFL.

Sure, feel free to message me here or on discord. Rich#4769

In the SMJHL he will be pretty balanced, but in the SHL I'm hoping to build an offensively focused wing.

With this player, I'd like to build a player that will score more. My last player was more of a grinder. I'd also like to meet some friendly new people.

I'm former air force, so I've moved around a bunch. I'm into gaming, playing mostly Warframe on PC right now. Chicago Blackhawks fan, but I only really started watching NHL last season. Most of my experience with hockey is from growing up in a town where college hockey was a big deal. I like football as well, but am a pretty casual fan of the Minnesota Vikings.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?   I have been a GM in PBE for the past few seasons, and just recreated in the NSFL.

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!   Sure! Pazuzu#4086

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!   Looking to make a playmaker

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?   My goals are to make a player that can lead the league in assists, and the site is really nice

I love playing DnD, and love Critical Role show as well.  One of my favorite hobbies would be playing DnD, playing computer games, and reading Sci-Fi books.  I am a pretty big nerd. Besides that I love all sports, including hockey, American Football, baseball and Soccer.  My favorite teams for those sports would be the NY Rangers, NY Giants, St Louis Cardinals, and Tottenham Hotspur.  I like to have fun and feel like i get along with others pretty well. 

None

Yes, ImASurvivor#1701

Shoot-First Left Winger

Helping my team win championships while getting along with everyone in the community.

I'm into sports simulation games where I am the manager so this is role reversal for myself, I enjoy going outside and enjoying nature and just being a super positive influence wherever I go.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

None.

Yes, but only for team/organizational matters as I feel comfortable with the website even though I've only been here for a short while.

A solid 2-way defender who is more offensively oriented and not afraid to be part of the rush.

I've enjoyed the simulation experience in EHM and the "Be a Pro" style of the SHL has peaked my interest. The site seems fun and I can only expect more once I have been joined a team.

I build computers as a side-hobby/gig. Favorite game of all time is Fallout New Vegas (with AND without mods), but I enjoy many different kinds of games such as RPGs and FPS games. Volleyball, indoor and beach, is my most played sport because hockey became too expensive, but it will never surpass the feeling of wheeling, sniping, and cellying. FERDA BOIS.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

None
Yes - Shekels #0845
I'm currently training as a playmaker center
My main goals are: experiencing a new part of the hockey world, meeting and finding out more about this community, and achieving success as a player
I've always been into strategy games on and offline but I've never tried something quite like this. It seems like a very involved and deep community and I'm liking more and more as I explore further.

Scarecrows Colton Strudwick - Center - St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows

- No SHL, but a bunch of offline EHM. 

- Yes! Partario #6527

- Quick forechecking, two-way forward. A little undersized, but plays a bit of a pest role. 

- Seems fun! Current goal is to perform well in tomorrows prospect showcase. Since it's local to you guys, I assume you will have scouts attending? Keep an eye on #11 for the Blazers. 

- Play actual beer league hockey. Uhh... I have two cats. Booger and Sammy Soy Sauce. 

Partario Scarangella - RW - Kelowna Knights - Workout Schedule
[Image: HtBTZ76.jpg] Partario #6527

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? I have one previous player, Zallerras “Big Z” Szlerchek (S19-S34?), in the SHL. Also a small time in the GOMHL.

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly! Sure why not. AlwaysGettingHaxed#0141

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL! Two-way Sniper (strange I know, but defense is very important for any build).

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? To have another semi-successful player, but with a little less time involved. Site has changed over the many moons I have been away.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question! Not really sure what to add here. Play some guitar (not good trust me), bowl, play hockey, video games. Full time worker at a plant that is destined to not exist in 5 years. As for sports, follow just about anything, though mostly just hockey, baseball, soccer, and Formula One.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Just in a American Football, no Icehockey

Sure, I may be slow to reply at some points durings the next couple of days. kuschy#4107

I want to be a strong Defensiv Player with Scoring Qualities, especial in PP. Be a Leader and a good Teammate that cares for others

My goal is to try and build a great player over my time in the SMJHL and hopefully be drafted as early. Want to play with good Teammates to get success

I love to watch American Football, also when they play late in the evening (Switzerland, other Time Zone), also watching Tennnis. One thing i want to let you know is, that i love to cook, so sometime i will cook for the hole team, will be a great event

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 10:29 AM by Veelio73.)

My first time a hockey sim.
But I have done many fantasy football leagues over the last 12 years.

Sure...Veelio 3429.

Well,I have been playing hockey for 41 years now and I would like to model my player after my personal style..
Scorer...shit-disturber...leader.
As captain of a few teams over the years...I tried to lead by example,which I learned from leaders who I played for.

I like the site so far.
My goals are to have fun here whilst attempting to produce a player other teams want.
Hopefully along the way,meet some cool like-minded people

Well,I consider myself pretty rounded and I am quite busy.
I am a building superintendent by trade.
My wife and I rescue dogs from up north here in Manitoba,we have 3 dogs (Bannock,Jack,Crash) and 2 cats (Howard and Billy)
I have 2 amazing stepkids...one is a chef and one is finishing college.
I used to play football and all types of hockey but now I just play sponge hockey.
I am very busy during the week so I like to canoe on weekends if time permits but as long as I am outside on weekends,life is good.
I like to build outdoor furniture in the winter and am hoping this sim league takes up a bit of my down time when I get it.
Sorry for typing your ears off but I am not shy and have been told I can talk somebodies ear off lol
Good day all.

Capp Hatter - RW
None. But I'm excited to throw my hat in the ring and immerse myself in the culture here in the SHL.
patodro#6707
I wear many hats. I want to become a versatile player capable of plugging and playing in any situation
The forum style of the site takes a little bit to get used to, but nothing that will put a bee in my bonnet. My goal here is to develop my game while utilizing my talents to help my team become a family and bring home championships. 
I enjoy wearing hats. Bowlers, hard hats, football helmets with a couple beers on the sides, any hat really. You'll always find me with hat in hand or on head. According to legend, I was born with a snapback on my head back in Cape Hatteras, NC. As my fine Colorado brothers from South Park say, Free Hat!

I have no experience in any sim league

Would not mind but don't have access to discord on mobile, might edit later when at pc.

I'm trying to make someone who is annoying to play against without hindering team defencively, solid third pair defender.

[b]4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far? [/b]
Currently I try to figure if this is for me and can keep my interest. Hoping to be part (most likely small) in winning team.

[b]5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question![/b]
Well, I'm father of two working fulltime job so time is limited but what I can spare I usually spend playing on PC, currently R6 Siege or ETS2 mostly. This is last IP thread im writing and doing this on mobile while trying to work just does not inspire me to write lot, sorry.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league?  None at all!   Just saw the post on r/hockey and figured I look at it for 2 minutes.   It's now been 2 days and I don't think I've opened Reddit since...

2) Would you be interested in receiving a communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!    Of course - happy to chat.  I've been peppering everyone with questions on Discord.  ThiefOfCheese#0881

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of experienced player builders and would be super happy to help you achieve your goals in the SHL!   I'm going with playmaking center here.   By that I mean winning faceoffs, moving the puck, clean passes and collecting those assists!

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?    Right now I'm still trying to figure things out.  It's taking some time to get used to the format, but I'm picking it up a bit.  I'm eager to see the mock games that'll run tonight to really get a taste for it.

5) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!     I don't think I have any overly weird hobbies - recently got into tabletop games so been enjoying that with the wife and some friends lately.  I am a STH with the Capitals so really do enjoy that as well (some years more than others!).  Work at a desk and have quite a bit of autonomy so hoping to pick up SHL as I'm a big metrics guy and I feel like this will strongly play into those.  I also ride a bike (read: bicycle) but have gotten more and more lazy over time.  Also got bitten by the Tesla bug and bought one late last year so end up finding plenty of rabbit holes to waste time on there as well.   Need anything?  Just ask!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King