Create Account

Higgins announces final season in SHL

I want to thank @Wasty @vbottas17 and @JT3 for keeping me as active as they could while I had this player. They took a shot at me late into one of the rounds back in s39 and I mean it really didn’t pay off a lot l, I created a depth player who barely hit 940 tpe at peak, however this was the best time I’ve ever had with a player simply because of the fact of how amazing the Panthers locker room is. This tops all of my players and it’s honestly not even close. I consider everyone in that panthers locker room my family and I will forever be a die hard Panther fan on the SHL!
A lot has happened since I made this player which is super fun to look back on, I became a dad, got engaged and now working my ass off with 14-16 hour shifts sometimes more if I get called in. Even though Geoff Higgins didn’t really do much, I finally got bored with this player and I felt myself falling away from the SHL, due to the minimal free time I actually get now! I hope the Panthers organizations aren’t upset with this decision, however, I would not be mad or anything if they were because I did tell them I would try my hardest to keep active and update but I just couldn’t find that drive anymore so I do sincerely apologize.
With that being all said, the irrelevant career of Geoff Higgins ends at the end of S49! It’s been a time, thanks again to the Panthers Org!
#Panthers4Life

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

miss you already bud, good luck with that real life jam. You're next playing is gonna be a stud.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Was a pleasure being drafted and playing your career with you man. Best of luck with whatever is next!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

08-01-2019, 10:00 PMDanbyRem Wrote: I want to thank @Wasty @vbottas17 and @JT3 for keeping me as active as they could while I had this player. They took a shot at me late into one of the rounds back in s39 and I mean it really didn’t pay off a lot l, I created a depth player who barely hit 940 tpe at peak, however this was the best time I’ve ever had with a player simply because of the fact of how amazing the Panthers locker room is. This tops all of my players and it’s honestly not even close. I consider everyone in that panthers locker room my family and I will forever be a die hard Panther fan on the SHL!
A lot has happened since I made this player which is super fun to look back on, I became a dad, got engaged and now working my ass off with 14-16 hour shifts sometimes more if I get called in. Even though Geoff Higgins didn’t really do much, I finally got bored with this player and I felt myself falling away from the SHL, due to the minimal free time I actually get now! I hope the Panthers organizations aren’t upset with this decision, however, I would not be mad or anything if they were because I did tell them I would try my hardest to keep active and update but I just couldn’t find that drive anymore so I do sincerely apologize.
With that being all said, the irrelevant career of Geoff Higgins ends at the end of S49! It’s been a time, thanks again to the Panthers Org!
#Panthers4Life

It was an absolute pleasure having you in LA and you will always be a part of the Panther Family man. Definitely no hard feelings and Higgins has been a fantastic Panther no matter what the scoresheet says.

Will definitely miss you in the LR and hopefully you can return with your next player when they enter the league.
#LAPDance
#Panthers4Life
Panthers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Congrats on a very solid career Burd! Thanks for the kind words, you may not have been a tpe whore but that's completely fine. It was great having you with the team, I've always enjoyed being teammates with you and Higgins has been a very solid player for the past few seasons. The teams success doesnt mirror where you would have shined. All great teams have elite secondary players and that's how I've always viewed Higgins. A hell of a two way player and a very unique player at that.

Cheers
Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Love you buddy!

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

:(

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates