Create Account

S49 Weekend Funtime: Gift Certificate
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 09:53 PM by LarksTongue.)

With 250$ you can get alot. First thing I would get is EA Sports SHL 49 which is the latest video game for the SHL at about 80$. I would then spend the rest of the 170$ on Ultimate team card packs hoping for the best players so i can climb the standings.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

I went out and bought an old vintage Eduard Selich Prince George Firebirds jersey playoff edition. It was the last time a rookie lead the SMJHL playoff scoring in points.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

With my 250$ gift certificate I would buy every PSD Wasty has created so I can figure out how he makes those pieces of art he calls sig. Especially his text work.

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]