Create Account

Official 2012 NHL Offseason Thread

I would hope Lou would go hard after Bernier if he was in fact available.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Jun 28 2012, 10:11 PM

Kevin Poulin
Anders Nilsson
Mikko Koskinen
Cody Rosen (ok well not really this guy)
Bernier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Jun 28 2012, 11:09 PM
Isles do not need another goalie. They have a plethora of talented prospect goaltenders

That can't play in the NHL currently and are still a downgrade on Bernier or Bobrovsky Wink

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jun 28 2012, 11:12 PM

Bernier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Overrated.

Quote:Originally posted by Corcoran@Jun 28 2012, 10:14 PM

Overrated.
agree to disagree.

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jun 28 2012, 10:56 PM

5.5 at 2 years MAX

somebody will give him a long term deal and completely regret it tho im sure
I think the money given also depends on where he signs...on Detroit where he'd likely have Datyuk feeding him his skill would really come out and he'd earn his money.

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@Jun 28 2012, 10:21 PM

I think the money given also depends on where he signs...on Detroit where he'd likely have Datyuk feeding him his skill would really come out and he'd earn his money.
he had backstrom and ovechkin and he still went invisible for long periods of time lol
thats not gonna change no matter where he goes

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jun 28 2012, 11:24 PM

he had backstrom and ovechkin and he still went invisible for long periods of time lol
thats not gonna change no matter where he goes
He making 1.2m more then 5.5...him disappearing is and whethervthat changex is a matter of opinion...datsyuk>backstrom and ovies a shoot first guy.
Datsyuk and Semin would open up space for each other.

The one player i want Burke to sign through FA (realistically) is Latendresse. Big power forwards with a great shot and soft hands. He said hes leaving Minnesota to be closer to his 4 year old son in Montreal, which means probably the only options would be MTL, TO, OTT, and maybe EDM/CGY.

Quote:Originally posted by Witz@Jun 28 2012, 11:56 PM
The one player i want Burke to sign through FA (realistically) is Latendresse.  Big power forwards with a great shot and soft hands.  He said hes leaving Minnesota to be closer to his 4 year old son in Montreal, which means probably the only options would be MTL, TO, OTT, and maybe EDM/CGY.
Buffalo as well

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jun 29 2012, 12:00 AM

Buffalo as well
True and maybe WPG too.

Quote:Originally posted by Witz@Jun 28 2012, 11:56 PM
The one player i want Burke to sign through FA (realistically) is Latendresse.  Big power forwards with a great shot and soft hands.  He said hes leaving Minnesota to be closer to his 4 year old son in Montreal, which means probably the only options would be MTL, TO, OTT, and maybe EDM/CGY.
Edmonton and Calgary are much farther away from Montreal than Minnesota.

He'll likely end up in Montreal.

Montreal = do nothing as usual Tongue

Schultz to Edmonton

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

I thought Free Agency started tomorrow?