[Image: cebXSPy.png]
@NONAME

[Image: I21jSXv.png]
@ontanis

[Image: 0iKBK3L.png]
@Jiggly_333

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

1) Fan of this sig, many elements to this sig that would be a part of a sig that receives a four however it is too washed to score that high. I think the text is being the main point of the sig rather than the render which thus makes the text distracting to the render. Great job blending the render, however it may have been too much.
3/5 + 100k

2) Really clean sig however it doesn't really make the jump as the background is quite simple and bland. Again good job on the text, however there is minimal variation between text is many of these sigs (a problem I also have). Apart from that the render is the focal point however it can be difficult to truly keep him that way when placing him on the complete edge of the sig.
3/5

3) I'm pretty in between on this sig as again there are great elements however the text again is extremely similar to your previous sigs and the render is even more washed out than the previous sigs.
2/5 + 100K

4) Again aspects of over blending and it takes away from the sig. I do like the variance in the sig how it gets lighter the closer to the right side it is. Finally the depth is solid, but not top tier.
2/5

Total: 2.2M * 2 = 4.4 Mil

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Arbitration

Moving 1 to a 3.5/5 and 3 to a 3/5 Good color, text, and flow in each of these sigs

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]