Create Account

Jack Crasher's Free Agency Announcement

First of all I just want to thank the teams that I communicated with. There were some great offers and intriguing suggestions from several different teams but ultimately I had a tough decision to make as to what to do with the rest of my SHL career.

There were a number of things I considered when making this decision.

1) Winning: While my NWJHL career was incredibly successful, I have yet to reach the same level of success with the Nightmare. However, we did get very close! I did take winning into consideration when deciding where to sign, though it was not the MOST important reason.

2) Locker room culture: Factoring into my decision was who the people were that were already on the team. Again, this was but one factor in the equation, but one I considered when making my decision.

3) Surprise Factor: While there are some people who don't like surprises, most people want to have at least some of the mystery maintained in situations like this. You generally only get to be a free agent once so why not have a little fun right? However, while part of the surprise was in WHO I would sign with, I also wanted to know that the team I signed with would keep things quiet - and thus maintain trust. A important factor for any player signing with a team. I am proud to say that the team I signed with passed this test with flying colours!

I'll be making the announcement in about a half an hour.

Rage

Cant Wait !

Good luck to you Jack, wherever you go! Smile

Steelhawks

Congrats Chiefs

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Please sign with us

Steelhawks !!!!

*crosses fingers*

Steelhawks imo

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Popcorn

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

:comets:

Popcorn

i beg you crasher come to Rage

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Steelhawks <---Dat locker room

Jets

chiefs better not get dat shit