Create Account

S49: Mid Week Replacement

08-04-2019, 11:04 PMTate Wrote: @"Flareon4043"  is a plate of hot wings with a chocolate milk shake to help with the heat.

@Tate is a deliciously seasoned tater tot, with a tall glass of barbeque sauce to wash it down (and dip the tots in)

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

@Tate is a marshmallow because he absorbs all those shots with a side of chocolate milk because nothing is better than chocolate milk.

Falcons Canada

08-04-2019, 11:06 PMBrewskyBoy Wrote:
08-04-2019, 11:04 PMTate Wrote: @"Flareon4043"  is a plate of hot wings with a chocolate milk shake to help with the heat.

@Tate is a deliciously seasoned tater tot, with a tall glass of barbeque sauce to wash it down (and dip the tots in)

Brewsky is a tall glass of your favorite beer plus a nice medium rare steak to go along with it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

08-04-2019, 11:10 PMluketd Wrote:
08-04-2019, 11:06 PMBrewskyBoy Wrote: @Tate is a deliciously seasoned tater tot, with a tall glass of barbeque sauce to wash it down (and dip the tots in)

Brewsky is a tall glass of your favorite beer plus a nice medium rare steak to go along with it

Luke is a Philly cheese steak with a big beer

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 11:15 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

08-04-2019, 11:12 PMjcfbey01 Wrote: Luke is a Philly cheese steak with a big beer

im thinking yams ....
with alittle egg nog.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

08-04-2019, 11:14 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
08-04-2019, 11:12 PMjcfbey01 Wrote: Luke is a Philly cheese steak with a big beer

im thinking yams ....
with alittle egg nog.

As of right now Izzy is the last to post here, so obviously hes a Hot Dog, with a refreshing coke

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

08-04-2019, 11:16 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: As of right now Izzy is the last to post here, so obviously hes a Hot Dog, with a refreshing coke

You're a plate of shrimp and grits with a Limon La Croix

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 11:22 PM by StadiumGambler.)

hhh81's dish is a Hot Harvarti Hamburger. it would be spicy harvarti melted on top of the burger in the last couple minutes of grilling, served on a high-quality bun and would be served with a Heineken for $15. @hhh81

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

@ProjectSaint is fish and chips with some Dr. Pepper on the side

@eddiesnothere is a deep dish pizza, and a soda aka "pop"

Mother fucker cook my some bacon

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 11:34 PM by SlashACM.)

@ItssYoBoiDaLegend is just a plate with salt on it and nothing else

I need a drink? Saltwater

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-04-2019, 10:44 PMWhikadoodle Wrote: Obviously an Izzy dog, with plenty of malt liquor to encourage aggression and plenty of hits.

"Whikadoodle" = snickerdoodle
I'm stoned, seen the name, had to do it. I like snickerdoodles to be honest, so this wasn't a bad choice, and nothing goes better with a snickerdoodle then a snickerdoodle martini, that's right, I ain't no bitch, this is what I think of at the randomest of times when I look at random names in the post. Do you agree? Give me a like and a follow, ha, jk. Goodnight.

iRockstar is pizza rolls with a glass of milk

[Image: KIHXpPg.png]
[Image: det.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]

Slash is the bits of leftover pizza crust and jungle juice from partially empty cans at a college party

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

08-04-2019, 11:33 PMSlashACM Wrote: @ItssYoBoiDaLegend is just a plate with salt on it and nothing else

I need a drink? Saltwater

@SlashACM is wet popcorn with a cup of gamer girl bathwater

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]