Create Account

S49: Mid Week Replacement

@esilverm is something with silver, maybe one of those cakes with the ball bearing looking candies? I'm just gonna go with that and say a tall glass of milk goes great with cake.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

@Carbine … hmm maybe like a fruit smoothie meal replacement thing? Carbon dioxide? I'm no scientist but there ya go. Oh and grab a glass of seltzer water.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

@NJBadApple is an apple pie with a glass of apple juice

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I don't know @Toivo but going just by the name he is a plate of lihapullat with akvavit to wash it down

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 12:27 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

08-05-2019, 12:24 AMThelastheraclid Wrote: I don't know @Toivo but going just by the name he is a plate of lihapullat with akvavit to wash it down

#delicious.

i think...

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

08-05-2019, 12:27 AMMike Izzy Wrote: #delicious.

i think...

Well obviously Mr. Izzy has to be some type of parm being on Calgary. I think Izzy is more of a eggplant parm. Looks great but is going to leave a sour taste after hitting you in the gut. Also gotta have that large diet coke to keep that big hitting figure.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

@TheDangaZone Team Ireland, so what else than some spuds and ale to go with it?

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

08-05-2019, 12:17 AMToivo Wrote: @NJBadApple is an apple pie with a glass of apple juice

@Toivo is an abbreviation for the Tomato-Olive-Ice Cream-Veal-Onions sandwich. Inexplicably the #1 at the SHL deli. A well balanced meal that has a balance of everything shouldn’t be paired with an equally efficient drink: white wine, shrimp, and protein powder blended together in smoothie. Served at room temperature.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

@Julio Tokolosh fortunately enough is a cow, and what goes better with a nice T-Bone than an ice cold beer?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

@Keygan is Cajun Catfish with a bottle of water

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

@JaytheGreat sounds like a japanese hay diet with a great proteine shake.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 01:22 AM by CanadianDuck.)

@gordieboom would be some Bratwurst sausage with a tall mug of German beer. (With a little German chocolate for desert)
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 01:40 AM by ontanis.)

@CanadianDuck is a plate of nice, hot crispy fried duck with a side of hoisin sauce. and what better drink to wash it all down than a glass of a nice cold Canada Dry ginger beer. sounds crazy, i know, but it's delish and the drink compliments the hoisin sauce flavor so so well.

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 01:44 AM by nykonax.)

@ontanis would be a package of ramen with a warm pepsi
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 01:44 AM by kit.)

@nykonax is one of those fruits in the river of summoners rift becuase he feeds the other team. To drink hed be a water or something really boring

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers