Create Account

Round 5. Okay?

1141 Words x2 dobule media week

This is a highly in depth look at the fifth round of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League's draft from season forty nine. What a draft this was, i mean. Really special. Special draft, without a doubt, I am really pleased to have been alive while the draft occured, it's such a cool, and fun eventful time.

The 41st pick was owned by Colorado, they acquired the draft selection from the Kelowna Knights it looks like. That happened in a trade, which is quite cool I think. Here's what Colorado did with the pick they had, okay?
41: Raptors Colorado Raptors (via KEL) - Daniel Kuster

Incredible move by the management team there in beautiful Colorado. It's known to snow there at times, and also get other various types of weather, so I think Daniel Kuster is in for a treat being the guy the Raptors chose with their pick. He's a really, you know good skater, smart with his uh, his decisions for sure. Good brain, I would say one of the better brains in the entire draft, and probably a big reason why the Raptors went for him with the pick. Going to put up big time numbers in the SMJHL with his boys in COL. Not only is he good at hockey, but he's also a trained bagel eater I heard, so the boys are gonna love him in Colorado, for sure. It's the bagel capital of the SMJHL some guys say. It's definitely something that gets brought up a lot. Bagel country is loving this draft selection their hometown team the Colorado Raptors made. Amazing.

Lethbridge is one of the ten SMJHL teams, though nobody really knows anything about them, where Lethbridge even is whether it's the United States of America, Canada, Puerto Rico, there's really know way to know. But the team, The Lions, probably could only survive in the desert, savanah type lands, so it's probably Canada. This team went up for the 42ndst draft pick. They selected Adam Foley with that pick.
42: Lions Lethbridge Lions (via DET, via COL) - Adam Foley
Some real good shit, he's going to score at least 300 goals in juniors I imagine, so it's good value for the Lethbridge Lions. I would call this the best pick in the draft, but honestly I'm not sure what TPE the guy is, and how I could even know that, I'm not sure. Either way, this is the champ. Probably goes 1oa in the SHL draft.

Halifax, another team from the junior league here, quite the strong franchise, though maybe they're weak now, not super sure, but they went out and got themselves Stacy.
43: raiders Halifax Raiders - Stacy Jefferson Jr.
Stacy's mom was a good song, you know, all that's worth saying there, I think this pick ends up being like one of the greatest in the history of the SMJHL in all time ever. But yeah we'll see, pretty soon I imagine. Halifax probably gets like 4-8 cups off the back of Stacy.

Lethbridge has another pick in the 5th round, that's sick. I bet they were drooling over the, the draft board of playerssss. Yeah, it was likely really fun, and also not a bad time I imagine for the Lions drafting all these players. What a pick it was. A Fuhrberg, named Niklas. Definitely a sensible way to construct a name, and the user behind it is likely not a scary goblin person, but we don't technically know it to be true. So have to be cautious as always.
44: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Niklas Fuhrberg
Even if they were a goblin, I bet they'll be a good player in the SHL, maybe a top #1 draft pick, who knows really? I'll put some money on them being an elite goalie, or skater. Whatever position they are right.

Armada of Anchorage, a hockey team. Okay, they made quite the pick here. What a big time selection for the franchise, I think this is one that's going to set them up for success for a really long time. What an amazing player Jay Reeves already is, hasn't even played a game yet, but he's already won me over. I think he's a lock for top #1 draft pick that's ever been made.
45: Armada Anchorage Armada - Jay Reeves
Franchicse game changer right there, can't believe this pick was able to be made you know.

Anchorage knocked it out of the park there, absolute steal. Or maybe it's not idk, not totally sure how to tell at this point.

Kelowna made the 46th selection in the draft, the player they took Alex Ranch probably gets at least 9000 shots on goal, his scoring is something between like 40-75 I'd bet. So really good player, going to kirr everyone.
46: Knights Kelowna Knights (via DET) - Alex Ranch
Amazing Kelowna management team gets it done again, there's no stopping these guys when they come away with a guy like Ranch, everyone knows it's all over and they'll win the cup cause how good of a fifth round pick they made.

Next we have the Vancouver Whalers, quite the sick team up there in Vancouver, somewhere either Washington, or Canada, or another Vancouver, though I'm not really sure. No way to tell anyways, so really no sense in even thinking about it. That's why we'll think about the great player Vancouver drafted here with the 47th pick. They got the very talented Justin Womack, who's potentially the best player to ever enter the league in the history of time. Could also be bad, or average, really anything I'm not so sure. I'll bet he's a HOF player within 3 seasons though.
47: Whalers Vancouver Whalers - Justin Womack

Next we have Johnny Patey to the Lethrbidge Lions. What a god damn smart team Lethbridge is, Patey is delicous, he'll be a all star pretty soon, I bet.

48: Lions Lethbridge Lions (via DET) - Johnny Patey

Here is the next draft pick that was made in the fifth round, Kevin Robinson, guy is a legend I believe he's going to get drafted somewhere between 3-79 in the next SHL draft.
49: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Kevin Robinson
Or 1-3 I'm not sure on the range yet. But i think Kevin will be a player for sure. No doubt about it.
And the last pick of the fifth round, 50 overall belonging to the Montreal Militia, doesn't even matter since it was a MTL pick, so that wraps everything up here.
50: Militia Montreal Militia (via STL) - Alexei Rykov

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:It's the bagel capital of the SMJHL some guys say. It's definitely something that gets brought up a lot. Bagel country is loving this draft selection their hometown team the Colorado Raptors made

Imagine saying any other team is the bagel capital when Montreal has a team in this league smh.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-04-2019, 11:37 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
Quote:It's the bagel capital of the SMJHL some guys say. It's definitely something that gets brought up a lot. Bagel country is loving this draft selection their hometown team the Colorado Raptors made

Imagine saying any other team is the bagel capital when Montreal has a team in this league smh.

^ Montreal bagels unmatched.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

08-05-2019, 12:35 PMJNH Wrote:
08-04-2019, 11:37 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Imagine saying any other team is the bagel capital when Montreal has a team in this league smh.

NY Bagels over MTL bagels, though MTL bagels are delicious.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

08-05-2019, 12:35 PMJNH Wrote:
08-04-2019, 11:37 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Imagine saying any other team is the bagel capital when Montreal has a team in this league smh.

You a MTLer? Or just a man of refined taste?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-04-2019, 11:18 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: Halifax probably gets like 4-8 cups off the back of Stacy.

Ilike

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

08-05-2019, 05:58 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
08-05-2019, 12:35 PMJNH Wrote: ^ Montreal bagels unmatched.

You a MTLer? Or just a man of refined taste?

From Toronto but most of my family is from Montreal so I’m there a fair amount. We just load up on like 8 dozen bagels every time. Was driving back as I wrote that comment actually.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

u dum if u think anything is better than NY bagels

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:And the last pick of the fifth round, 50 overall belonging to the Montreal Militia, doesn't even matter since it was a MTL pick, so that wraps everything up here.

50: Militia Montreal Militia (via STL) - Alexei Rykov
 Ouch.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]