Create Account

Outlaws S49 Captaincy Announcement

Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws

Welcome all! I’ve been given the honor to present to you the Anaheim Outlaws captains for this upcoming season 49. 
First thing is first. We want to take a moment to thank the Outlaws who have been called up to their respective pro teams this season.

Corey Kennedy @SDCore
Tibuk Soonika @chetib
Max Rockantansky @jaimeac
Yoshimitsu McCloud @Thunfish
Monkey D. Luffy @TnlAstatine

All of these guys played such a crucial role to the core identity of this team and our success in back to back seasons. Tibuk has been the backbone to our team, always giving us a shot to win games when we had no right to be in them. Kennedy ate up the biggest and toughest defensive minutes, night in and night out. Max played a fantastic sniper role and always did what was asked of him without hesitation. McCloud is a natural born leader and scored some clutch goals in his time here. Luffy, in his short stint with us, was nothing shy of fantastic where he led our team in points throughout the playoffs. 
Enough can’t be said about this group and I’ll miss playing with each one of them. Now, we turn to the future. These vacancies leave behind big shoes to fill for our promising young talent. 
Without further ado, here are the Anaheim Outlaws’ captains for this season!

The first Alternate Captain will be…
[Image: rdWzHbY.png]
Ivan Maximus!
Maximus has come into our locker room and made an immediate impact. He is a pleasure to talk to, shows loads of determination, and qualities of a current and future leader. We’re proud to give him the A to wear during his rookie campaign.

The second Alternate Captain will be…
[Image: 2q3p2t2.jpg]
Noah Tedla
Tedla is an absolutely awesome person. We came into this league in the same draft class and it’s been nothing short of a delight to play and grow alongside him. He’s a force on defense and I know he’ll be a fantastic assistant captain.

Leading the team as captain for season 49 will be…
[Image: ConnollySigv2.png]
Nick Connolly
not rigged, I swear

I’m extremely grateful and humbled at the chance to captain this squad. With the multitude of call-ups, I’m hoping to bring some much needed guidance in the locker room and be a true team player and leader. Big shout out to @SpartanGibbles  and @Donini13 for putting their trust in me.

We look to continue the success we’ve seen the past two seasons where we’ve won the Four Star Cup and then lost game 7 in a tight series in the finals the very next year. Although we’ve seemingly lost a lot of talent, the rookies for this year have shown a tremendous amount of potential and I’m excited to get the season going. Last year, the league underestimated us due to the same reason of losing talent to call-ups. We played with a chip on our shoulders all year to prove everyone wrong. I expect nothing different this year. Let’s get us another fuckin’ cup, eh?!?
Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Excited to welcome in the new wave of Outlaw Leaders as the new GM

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Congrats to the new captains Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Wha???

Thanks guys!  Go Outlaws!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

I'll be cheering you guys on, win the Cup!

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

08-06-2019, 08:25 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: Wha???

Make us proud champ

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

08-06-2019, 10:42 PMtedlamotors Wrote:

Make us proud champ

Champ?  Why so much pressure?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Congrats to the Captains!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

08-06-2019, 10:42 PMtedlamotors Wrote:

Make us proud champ

Who is champ?

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

08-14-2019, 06:46 PMbbjygm Wrote:
08-06-2019, 10:42 PMtedlamotors Wrote: Make us proud champ

Who is champ?