Create Account

Hiring: SMJHL HO and Intern

With my promotion to SMJHL Commissioner from the HO, there is now an opening within the SMJHL HO that needs to be filled. The member selected to replace my old position will be tenured through the S51 season. Additionally, we will also be hiring this season's SMJHL Intern.

I want to personally thank @BrewskyBoy for all the hard work and activity he brought to the position, and to mention that the position is an excellent way for new members to both gain a greater insight as to how league management operates, and to make themselves more well known around the league.

SMJHL HO Application
Code:
1. A Head Office member needs to be active and attentive - What is your current and future activity level on the site and on discord?

2. What do you think are the most important aspects of the SMJHL?

3. What can you bring to the table as a HO member? Experience, ideas etc?

4. In your opinion what are some of the largest issues or things that can be improved upon in the SMJHL?

5. In your opinion, what are some of the stronger things the SMJHL has done or is currently on the right track on?

6. If you do not get one of the HO positions would you like to be considered for the intern position?

7. Is there any additional information you would like us to know or that you believe would be beneficial to your application?

SMJHL Intern Application
Code:
1. A Head Office member needs to be active and attentive - What is your current and future activity level on the site and on discord?

2. How do you think you can help us in the head office?

3. The Intern is the main person approving players, it is a task that is tedious but must be regularly done and is somewhat time sensitive. Will you be able to handle this?

4. What would you hope to gain most from your time in the SMJHL HO, if selected as the intern?

5. Is there any additional information you would like us to know or that you believe would be beneficial to your application?

Please PM me with your applications and make clear in the PM title which position(s) you're applying for. I'm very much looking forward to reading all the applications and hearing from voices currently outside the SMJHL HO.

Applications will close Tuesday, August 13, at midnight EST.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Didn’t we just hire the intern

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

08-07-2019, 09:22 PMluketd Wrote: Didn’t we just hire the intern
It's a per season basis and I'd rather have a definitive time-frame for it being the start of the regular SMJHL season until the conclusion of the following pre-season.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

08-07-2019, 09:26 PMWinter is Coming Wrote:
08-07-2019, 09:22 PMluketd Wrote: Didn’t we just hire the intern
It's a per season basis and I'd rather have a definitive time-frame for it being the start of the regular SMJHL season until the conclusion of the following pre-season.

He was hired a month ago, wouldn’t call it either or. /shrug

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

08-07-2019, 09:37 PMluketd Wrote:
08-07-2019, 09:26 PMWinter is Coming Wrote: It's a per season basis and I'd rather have a definitive time-frame for it being the start of the regular SMJHL season until the conclusion of the following pre-season.

He was hired a month ago, wouldn’t call it either or. /shrug
Yes, he was, but that was also a result of him being a relatively late hire into the season. I'd rather change that cycle and have a more clearly defined time-frame for the role. Brewsky is still fully serving the position until the next intern is hired, so it's not as if he was finished the moment I made the OP.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Bumperoooooo.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Would be cool to be an intern for the SMJHL, signing up!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

Applied!

[Image: ws92zPV.png]
FIRST SHIFT, FIRST GAME, FIRST SHOT, FIRST GOAL
[img=0x0]https://i.ibb.co/4fx7RqP/first-goal.png[/img]

yeeeeaaaappppppppp.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Bump!