Create Account

Toedragon84 8/11
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 10:36 PM by ToeDragon84.)

[Image: tLsGZ4f.gif]
@RaginCajun

[Image: GyggLz9.png]
@ontanis

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 04:39 AM by ToeDragon84.)

fuck i missed an E rip, change your players name

I added the E wtf am I doing

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

08-11-2019, 04:29 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: [Image: tLsGZ4f.gif]
@RaginCajun

Wow that looks amazing!

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

08-11-2019, 04:29 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: [Image: tLsGZ4f.gif]
@RaginCajun

[Image: GyggLz9.png]
@ontanis

these look fckin sexy, thank you!!!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Sigs:

1) Fantastic job with the animation in my opinion. You have to be careful making these not too long, after all they are often displayed by the user after their post (not all are) and can get distrating. That's something I would consider when making animated sigs. Honestly the only thing bothering me is the red line at the top, I don't know where it comes from.
5/5

2) Great work here too, both with the render (sharp, great lighting and positoning - all help to bring the focus to the face - oh, and the hair, very difficult to get that right), the minimal, dark, yet effective background and I really like what you did with the glowing font here. It's not a very flashy sig, but it works so well. 
4/5 + 150k bonus

Total: 2.4M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]