Create Account

PT 2 - Looking Forward

Andrew forbes: so how did you get started playing hockey?

Michael fitted: well my father told me at a young age do what makes you happy and well i never stopped.

Andrew forbes: with the numbers you put up in in the finnish amateur league do you feel slighted by going undrafted into Canadian major junior?

Michael fitted : not at all my family came here when i was very young they themselves are american but emigrated here due to work and its taken me awhile to get accustomed to the style of play here and also this country i feel that its make me work harder and while i have deficiencys i plan to work on them.

Andrew forbes: who do you aspire to be in your next step to becoming not just a true amatuer but one day a professional?

Michael fitted: michael fox no dought about it hes the type of guy i model myself after hes a bit bigger than i am and definatly more talented but he makes those around him better and thats my goal to be the constant team guy.

Adrew forbes: so going undrafted how did that hit you?

Michael fitted: plenty of hall of famers went undrafted thats just means you can suprise people right? But in all seriousness it hurts but now i get a chance to prove myself and i plan on taking advantedge of going under the radar. I know what i can do and im humble i will do everything i can for my team at the end of the day winning is what matters. Weather i kill penalties or set up 4 goals if im doing winning things im happyy with myself.

Adrew Forbes: michael this has been great i apprciate you stopping by.

Michael fitted: im undrafted what was i going to do skip this i thank you Andrew.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

While I have great respect for the legend defensemen of old, my model is someone who I hope to be playing with/against very soon. Last year as I prepared for the SMJHL entry draft I spent the time in between training sessions watching rookie defensemen Corey Kennedy tear up the league with the Outlaws. Being an excellent two-way defenseman he was able to both be lockdown in his own zone and score at a respectable pace. He is on many prediction threads for possible rookie of the year in the SHL and for good reason.

For my part, I think that in order to emulate him I need to get some of my base attributes to 70 such as passing and puck handling, then build my defense into a powerhouse. Scoring is more secondary for me so it will be a little neglected as I continue to try to get better in my own zone. While my career in the SMJHL is young and I am just starting out, I hope to be able to make the kind of immediate impact Corey Kennedy did and get drafted high in the SHL.

[Image: 4bGW0Vw.png]

From a little age in small town Germany, Karl Krashwagen yearned to represent his country on the international stage. He saw many great players don the black, red and yellow, but Alexander Selich of the Buffalo Stampede is his greatest influence.

Both players are bigger Right Wing Two-Way forwards. Selich is a towering behemoth of a man at 6’10”, but the focus on defense scoring and skating is what Karl idolizes and wants to turn into his strength one day. Putting a focus into training for his defensive awareness, scoring, and skating is the path that Karl is working on to carry him along the path of his idol.

Karl’s weakness of puck handling has been noticeable and he needs to work on that, but he will continue to improve his abilities to the point where he is one of the premier two-way forwards in the SHL.

As a rookie in the SJHL, Krashwagen is still getting his feet wet – getting used to the North American style of play has been a bumpy ride so far for our German winger, but his is motivated to put in the effort to soon become a great asset similar to Selich.

As a rookie, Rintarou Okabe looks up to many SHL greats but there’s one person in particular that he has great respect for. That player is Monkey D. Luffy. Monkey had a great career in the SMJHL starting off with the Lions and then being traded to the Anaheim Outlaws. Okabe hopes to accomplish the same or even better things in the SMJHL as Luffy did, except as part of one team not two. Monkeys build focuses on Scoring and Defense which helps him on both of the ice. This not only made him a threat in the SMJHL but it also helps his chances of succeeding as a great in the SHL. His current Scoring and defense is 94 and 90 respectfully. Okabe on the other hand is 54 and 69. He obviously has a ways to go before catching Luffy however he is determined to work hard and eventually surpass his idol!

[154 Words]

[Image: 336.jpg]

PBE PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

[Image: Z26Ymd2.jpg]

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

A player that I greatly look up to is Derek Bohne who was a great Centre for the Anaheim Outlaws, whom I currently play for. While my passing stat is currently 67, his is 70. That alone will set us apart and give me a target to aspire toward. He also had a higher scoring and defense stat than I did, sort mine being Heart and :face_palm: respectively. I feel like if I can mimic a build closer to his, I'll have success moving forward in the simulation major junior hockey league, with my eyes set on making an impact in the simulation hockey league for whatever team takes a chance in me. I very much look forward to be a great leader to what ever team were to take me in the future. Derek Bohne is a great player to look up to, and I hope to aspire to the success that he has accomplished. For all Anaheim alum I hope to join the greats that he is.

When Patey was growing up in a small town in a rural city in Canada, he did not watch a lot of hockey, just played a ton due to his poor family. Once he started playing in the juniors, he quickly came to realize the one player that he could see himself hopefully turning out to be in the future without having much of an idol as a kid.

Growing up as a centre just like his father did when he was a kid, he wanted to also look up to someone who could lead their team to victory in the same position. When Patey started to look at some of the Canadian teams, he noticed mike Izzy of the Calgary dragons. With current stats of 90 FO, 99 SC and 99 SK, this is exactly the type of player Patey wants to be, Izzy also has slotted in 15 goals and 12 assists giving him the second place spot in league scoring early on into the season. Even though he has lots of years ahead of him, with stats of 65 SC, 62 SK and 60 FO, Patey is very confident that he can reach those levels with a lot of hard work and with the help of his teammates. It may be one of biggest challenges in his life to date, but a high scoring centre who can do it all and be the leader of his team is something that Patey can only dream of currently.

Patey currently has 3 goals and 5 assists but is looking to gain some steam in his next few key matchups. The current rookie leading scorer has 17 points but that will not stop him for his conquest of becoming one of the greats.

First answer to question is that there is no one who compares to me. Jakob Hamr is an unparalleled champion who intends to dominate league by own merit. Not here to ride anyone’s coat tails. Was a champion in previous sport of fighting, and will be champion again here. That being said, for league purposes, will concede and compare myself to Maui. Most important stat is hits, which he is best at for defenders with 157. Is very impressive numbers from him. Mine will be better when I get to big league, but for now, is impressive. 80 strength, 70 checking, 80 endurance, 99 defense are all excellent stats. Needs to improve on shot blocking ability to compare with Jakob, but is in good position to improve. Every single stat of mine my seem lower, but just give me more time. Am new to sport as was focused on championship fighting career, but once I get feeling of skates down better, I will be a titan on the ice. If you thought Maui could terrorize the league with hits, get ready for the Hamr to fall.

[Image: S49PT2.png]

PBE Point Task

[Image: szY1Nbi.png]
[Image: vwglei8.png]
Left Winger - Gylfi Eriksson
Update Page  ====  Player Page

[Image: mKYpeSh.png]
[Image: QSD66rn.png]

Daniel Kuster, a growing Player for the Colorado Raptors. His idol, Roman Josi a Swiss Star Defender for the Nashville Predators. His Skills to do a great first pass, his shooting ability and be a great leader in powerplay are just a few attribute Daniel want to adapt and be like. So I want to improve Daniel to be this kind of Player, to improve the passing, stick handling and also a bit of scoring. Josi is a great defense leader, and also that I want to be with my player, so to improve the defensive skills is also a favorite to to the next time. To have a positive +/- balance at the end of the rookie season is a must in the mind of my player. One thing, but is not easy to reach is, to be a leader in this team, also as a rookie, but for this, all things must be perfect and my player has to be great in all his skills.

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerogry has always seen himself as someone who should hold down the fort while his teammates can do crazy shit. To this measure he has focused much of his youth days focusing on his defense. Somebody who Gerogry looks up to in this sense in the SHL is barret Mcarthy. He is one of the best defensive bulwarks in the SHL. Not only is he a defensive stud, he is also a terrific passer and skater. Gerorgy also values these attributes. While teammates wondered if georgy was skating with two left skates at the beginning of the season, he has worked diligently to improve his skating since this is one of his glaring weaknesses. Barret has an impressive 4 goals and 14 assists in 21 games with the rage this year. Georgy had a red hot pre season with a whopping one goal and seventeen assists. Though the regular season has seen this offensive spark extinguished. Hopefully georgy can mold his game similar to Barrets and hopefully score his first goal while also being a valuable defensive asset for his team.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019, 01:24 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Otis B. Driftwood is probably the player in the SHL right now that Disisde Dayudie is looking to be like. The two players have similar strengths, the only difference being that the Japanese rookie is more oriented towards goals than his SHL counterpart Otis who is a pass first player. This season Otis sits second in points amongst D-men, while being just 1 blocked shot shy from being in the top 10 in that category too. Disisde is probably trying to aim at being in the top 10 defensively rather than the offensive areas, but as they often say offense is the best defense, so obviously the japanese youngster is going to go for the net as much as possible.

Seeing how Otis is at 1800+ TPE it is hard to compare the stats in % against each other, him having points in even penalty shots, his ratio is obviously different from a developing junior player. One thing i can say for sure though is that his 6'8", 320lbs is hard to grow into for a little asian boy.

君は私のアイドル。あなたの大きなフレームは夜に私を暖かく保ち、星空の下に横たわることができます。

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]