Create Account

JNH 8/11
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 04:11 PM by JNH.)

[Image: HrmakYd.png]

^ edited cause i accidentally broke the link when uploading new (vanek) sig for 8/18 so reuploaded below

[Image: tRUTHK2.png]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Great work here: Positioning, jersey change (maybe blur the logo a little more, just a detail), lighting (see details below), adding a matching, yet subtle background and a text in matching colors (yellow on white is always problematic, but luckily you added a darker layer). Nice distortion(?) effect at the bottom left. The white balance bothers me a little and I wonder if a neutral white (instead of warm white) jersey would look better here, especially considering you use yellow in both text and the team logo. Same with the light coming from the top, it would look better coming from the right side of the render, but those are relatively minor details. There's a tiny bit too much empty space at the right, but it doesn't bother me too much. All in all a good looking sig!

4/5

Total: 1M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]