Create Account

All Star Game

What if we added an all star game to the off season activities? Either only GMs could vote on it or we could open it up to the entire site. We could do east vs west or North America against the world. I don't know what the specifics would be but the idea crossed my mind. I's sure the idea has been floated before.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I like the All-Star game idea, but what if we put it in the middle of the season? Dont have any other games during that week so everyone can get an extra update in.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Only shooting stars break the mold

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-12-2019, 08:54 AMDaftRaincloud Wrote: I like the All-Star game idea, but what if we put it in the middle of the season? Dont have any other games during that week so everyone can get an extra update in.

I like that

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

@Thelastheraclid that's what IIHF is for my dude

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

bring back all star games on EA NHL games

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

08-12-2019, 10:59 AMartermis Wrote: bring back all star games on EA NHL games

Hey I did that once

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 11:32 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

We did an all star game about 10 seasons back. I believe joe K and I think Chris York were captains and they did a all star draft which was kick ass.. then the al star game was played out in nhl 2k4? ... with BK doing the voice over play by play... it was actually allot of fun... I bet with a few goood people coordinating it now we could turn it into a pretty cool add

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

08-12-2019, 08:31 AMThelastheraclid Wrote: What if we added an all star game to the off season activities? Either only GMs could vote on it or we could open it up to the entire site. We could do east vs west or North America against the world. I don't know what the specifics would be but the idea crossed my mind. I's sure the idea has been floated before.

Controversial opinion but maybe the All star committee should vote on the all stars Hmm    (/s)

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Should do it so the site votes for the guys they want in the game like the NHL does it

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

08-12-2019, 11:14 AMSlashACM Wrote:
08-12-2019, 10:59 AMartermis Wrote: bring back all star games on EA NHL games

Hey I did that once

me too

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

08-12-2019, 01:41 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
08-12-2019, 11:14 AMSlashACM Wrote: Hey I did that once

me too

No you didn't

08-12-2019, 02:53 PMSlashACM Wrote:
08-12-2019, 01:41 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: me too

No you didn't

yes i did, s46 vs s47 rookie all star game

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

08-12-2019, 12:56 PMFordyford Wrote:
08-12-2019, 08:31 AMThelastheraclid Wrote: What if we added an all star game to the off season activities? Either only GMs could vote on it or we could open it up to the entire site. We could do east vs west or North America against the world. I don't know what the specifics would be but the idea crossed my mind. I's sure the idea has been floated before.

Controversial opinion but maybe the All star committee should vote on the all stars Hmm    (/s)

Stop it I want to do the minimum amount of work possible to get paid

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

08-12-2019, 04:05 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
08-12-2019, 12:56 PMFordyford Wrote: Controversial opinion but maybe the All star committee should vote on the all stars Hmm    (/s)

Stop it I want to do the minimum amount of work possible to get paid

O shit yeah I want that too ignore the above

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one