Create Account

Heritage Sim League: The Past is in Your Hands!

Hey You! Yes, You!

·        Do you like the past?
·        Do you like the idea of having the reigns of the team, without too much hassle or the threat of being fired?
·        Do you or a loved one suffer from mesothelioma?
If you answered yes to 2 of the 3 questions above, then the Heritage Sim League is for you!
Who are we? We are a discord-made, FHM5-based Sim League set in the past (as of now, currently midway through the 1996-97 season). With rosters set and made ready to view, and helpful admins ready to answer your questions, we’re a non-drama, calm, civil league made to have some fun (and some friendly competition of course!)

What are the requirements? We love to accept new players, regardless of skill. If you are starting fresh, we’ll most likely pair you with an experienced friend who knows the ropes, so you can learn by his/her side. If you are experienced, we’d love for you to take one of our free teams and being GMing!

Can I bring a friend along? Of course?

What if I want to watch? We love to have spectators!

Is it fun? That’s a loaded question, I can’t really answer that, I’ll get back to you.

Join our Discord server today! https://discord.gg/utvN5jx
Get started on the fun!
And remember, The Past Is In YOUR Hands!

Contact @eddiesnothere for details, questions, or concerns.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Free Teams include St. Louis, Edmonton, Florida, LA, NYI, and Ottawa

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs