Create Account

JSS 8/18
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 09:14 PM by JSS.)

[Image: BuffaloStampedeBanner.png]

[Image: LagerfieldBest.png]

[Image: NEvansTBB.png]

[Image: OKoivu.png]

[Image: 3.png]

Sig 1: 3/5 - 750k
The work on the banner is subtle but comes together well. I like the border, the added scanlines and the text choice is nice. However, The blurring/distortion effect is a little too much for my liking. It makes the render look low quality and draws focus away from the image and more towards the text. I also think you did good jersey and logo work but that takes away from it.

Sig 2: 3/5 - 750k
I like what you did with the outline of the render here to give it a subtle pop of color. With a longer name it could be tough to find a text that works well on a square canvas, but I think you did a decent job here as well. My main comments about this one is that the render looks a little blurry and somewhat low quality. Not sure if it has to do with the sizing/scaling of the render, but there's something that just doesn't look crisp. If you're altering the size of a render, normally you should only alter it once. If you play around with the size multiple times it usually takes away from the quality and looks grainy. Background work is simple but I like it, no complaints there.

Sig 3: 4/5 - 1mil
I really like this sig. The work you've done to make the whole thing come together is really nice and the sig looks very uniform and well put together. The text choice is great for a thinner sig and I like the effect you added to it too, well done! My only real comments for this sig is the lighting on the render's helmet is a little bright for my liking. I think had you gone with a smaller flare and a good light source over the render's head it would look a little cleaner. Besides that, great work making the render the focal point and having the whole sig mesh well together.

Sig 4: 3/5 - 750k
Honestly, the text and color work on the render is great, I love it. It's clean and really works well for the sig. The major thing for me is the background. I think there could have been something done to maybe give it a bit of texture or depth to make the render stand out more. And the change in color on the left side seems odd and out of place, which unfortunately takes away from the overall work here. I think with a little bit of depth work and some textures this could have easily been a 4.

Total Pay: 3.25Mil

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]