Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SMJHL S49 Sim 6
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2019, 04:40 PM by bbjygm.)

Hot Potato Trophy - SMJHL S49 Sim 6

Tracking Spreadsheet

SMJHL S49 Game 57 - MTL @ VAN

SMJHL Game 57 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Touncie Bitties @Mcormierx5
Team: Montreal Militia
Victim: Bjorn Leppanen @puolivalmiste
Team: Vancouver Whalers
Time: 17:56 of 1st period
Total possession time:  1:20:19
Hot po-take-to: They say all good things come to an end and that is what happened as Touncy Bitties lost his beloved as he crushed an unsuspecting Bjorn Leppanen, with 2 minutes into the 1st period. Let’s all take this time to pay our respects to the ending of a love story that unfolded right between our eyes.

Posessor: Bjorn Leppanen @puolivalmiste
Victim: Joseph Weston @ACapitalChicago
Time: 4:24 of 2nd period
Total possession time:  6:28
Hot po-take-to: Bjorn didn’t have the same affection for the Potato as it’s previous owner as he passes the trophy onto Joseph Weston after holding it for just 6:28. Bjorn could be heard crying tears of joy from the bench.

Posessor: Joseph Weston @ACapitalChicago
Victim: N/A
Time: N/A
Total possession time:  35:36
Hot po-take-to: What's this? Does the Potato have another serious suitor so soon? As Weston couldn't find anyone to pass off his new trophy to.

SMJHL S49 Game 61 - ANA @ MTL

SMJHL Game 61 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Team: Anaheim Outlaws
Total possession time:  1:05:00
Hot po-take-to: The hot Potato is starting to get even hotter as Joseph Weston fails to pass off the Potato for an entire game. Although this relationship doesn't seem as cordial as the last one, with an eye witness saw Weston screaming at a potato as he boards a flight for his next game.

SMJHL S49 Game 67 - ANA @ MTL

SMJHL Game 67 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Victim: Gunnar Petrov @Hanson94
Time: 1:38 of 2nd period
Total possession time:  21:38
Hot po-take-to: Weston finally gets rid of his unwanted burden as he traps Gunnar Petrov into a corner and proceeds to check Petrov multiple times, just to make sure. As Petrov gets up he vows eternal revenge on Joseph Weston and his team,

SMJHL Game 67 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Gunnar Petrov @Hanson94
Total possession time:  38:22
Hot po-take-to: Unfortunately Petrov couldn't find a player worthy enough for his new prize, and keeps it for the rest of the game. What is next for Petrov and the Potato, will Touncie Bitties and the Potato ever make up? Find out next time on Dragon Ball ........ THE HOT POTATO!!!

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Quote:Hot po-take-to: Weston finally gets rid of his unwanted burden as he traps Gunnar Petrov into a corner and proceeds to check Petrov multiple times, just to make sure. As Petrov gets up he vows eternal revenge on Joseph Weston and his team,

I'd say I felt bad, but then I'd be lying. Sorry Petrov, but fuck that potato.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

08-13-2019, 08:50 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
Quote:Hot po-take-to: Weston finally gets rid of his unwanted burden as he traps Gunnar Petrov into a corner and proceeds to check Petrov multiple times, just to make sure. As Petrov gets up he vows eternal revenge on Joseph Weston and his team,

I'd say I felt bad, but then I'd be lying. Sorry Petrov, but fuck that potato.

Gotta do what you gotta do.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]