Create Account

Montreal militia report militia madness
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 01:11 AM by Fitted2106.)

[align=center]WELCOME AND HELLO ALL TO
MILITIA MADDNESS

I'm your host Stan Savern and to my left the deplorable guy junker and we are the minute men here to bring you all the latest in militia news. Our topics this week include gasper boone scoring race leader and OBVIOUS choice for team mvp. Alexei Rykov rookie sensation and potential top 5 SHL draft pick. And finally a team of 14 rookies that is currently 4 points out of first place what many people touted as a rebuilding year has become a legitimate threat to conted for a championship all that and more coming up next. [Stupid political add]
[Stupid beer commercial] [[monster trucks commercial featuring GRAVE DIGGGGGGER]

Stan: and welcome back to militia madness Guy so far this season gaspard boone has 20 even stregth points in 18 games and leads the smjhl in points what fate would this team have without her scoring prowless?

Guy: well i think its obvious they'd be average to below average when you have maybe the best player in the league on your side It gives you an advantage that no one else has. When the rest of your bench can look to someone for a game tying or game winning goal or even a breathe of life in what feels like a helpless cause it can really rally and motivate the players.

Stan: I do not think that boones presence to this team can be underestimated. She leads by example and has more multi point games than anyone on the team. When you have a leader like that, Guy you know as well as i do that can really uplift a team.

Guy: Most certainly doesnt hurt that you have a absolute stud rookie in Rykov who for a freshman is doing things we see from players beyond his experiance level it gives boon a true equal. And for a team so young with 14 rookies to at this point be tied for 1st in goals for it shows you just how bright this clubs future is.

Stan: speaking of Rykov hes really something isnt he reminds me of a very young VLAD McZehrl.

Guy: no question hes got unbelieveable instincts and abilty at his age if he can put the rest of his game into form hes a nail on top 5 pick all the ability in the world lets see if it translates to the next level

Stan: finnaly our last topic here guy things we love and things we hate. Firstly thing we love a montreal pk thats killed 20 straight penalties you cant do much better than that.

Guy: Well i hate the opposite a powerplay that with such young dynamic talent is is 1 for 27 in the last few weeks that is unacceptable for a team that 5 on 5 is very good. A team thats tied for league lead in goals for if they can get the special teams fixed they are legit contenders.

Stan: thats all from us here today you militia minute men stay on call and be ready for the next edition of militia maddness brought to you by geico 15 minutes could save you a game misconduct

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

My mans is grinding media on his phone, I love it Militia

[Image: 66818_s.gif]