Create Account

JNH 8/18

[Image: sbwiu0y.png]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 10:03 PM by JSS.)

Sig 1: 3/5
---
Piece ain't bad but there's some flaws. The first flaw is the text, I kind of get the whole idea you were going for, but the text blends in just a little too much for my liking. I also think the colours between the render and the background is too close to each other however it could work. I think you need to use just a bit more curvers and some other tools in photoshop to focus more on the render so it doesn't get too lost in the background just because of them being the same colour. I put the sig in photoshop and use the curves tool and put a black and white gradient map in overlay and I think the focusing on the render came out better and it would've elevated this sig a little more. I like the jersey swap though and I did comtemplate giving this a 4 so I'll give you a small bonus.

[Image: sbwiu0y.png]
---
750k + 100k = 850k

[Image: 3.png]