Create Account

Hired - SMJHL HO and Interns

I want to first than everyone for their applications for both positions! We had a good amount of applications for each position, especially with newer members for the intern slots. I say slots, because due to the amount of great applications in sheer volume, we've decided to hire two interns for this season, as we didn't want to limit the experience to just a single member. Therefore, it's with great excitement to introduce the two interns for this season......

We know they will both do a great job at the position and hopefully learn a great deal from their time in the SMJHL HO, as well.

As for the SMJHL HO hire, we decided to go with someone who is one of the best newer members on the site and had an incredibly strong application. It's my pleasure to announce that @BrewskyBoy has been promoted from his previously held intern position, and will now join the SMJHL HO as a full-time member for at least the next two season! We expect nothing but great things from you, and you've certainly proven your worth in the amount of time you've been here.

Of note, if ANYONE would like some feedback on their applications, please don't hesitate to PM/DM me. I'd be more than glad to go over it with you and discuss its strengths and weaknesses.

Congratulations to all three, once again!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Congrats to all 3 of you!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Thanks for the intern position, excited to get into it.

Congratulations CleverPin & Brewskyboy!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

@Thatguy91 Congrats on the position man! You're going to kill it.

Falcons Canada

Congrats guys!

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

Very excited to take on this responsibility, looking forward to a great year as a head honcho...

Even if I'm just their coffee boy

[Image: ws92zPV.png]
FIRST SHIFT, FIRST GAME, FIRST SHOT, FIRST GOAL
[img=0x0]https://i.ibb.co/4fx7RqP/first-goal.png[/img]