Create Account

Rich and Adam #44 - The ArGar Hour

LINK TO CAST

-----------------------

This week, Rich continues into the depths of his old vinyl collection while Adam talks about McLarens.

Thanks to @ArGarBarGar, @Bonk, and @Wasty for asking questions this week.

Fuck Peanut M&Ms.

-----------------------

Leo Kottke - Vaseline Machine Gun

Oso Oso - reindeer games

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Adam, there’s nothing wrong with wanting the new guy to get the best start possible. I can also fully understand not wanting to come into a reddit draft. We put a lot into our guys. It’s nice to be recognized for the effort sometimes

Enjoyable listen fellas

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

That moment when you aren't mentioned among the podcasts you listen to consistently.

My feels.

Good answers to my questions. I have also never seen "The Worlds End", but have heard it is really good.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

08-20-2019, 08:30 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: That moment when you aren't mentioned among the podcasts you listen to consistently.

My feels.

Good answers to my questions. I have also never seen "The Worlds End", but have heard it is really good.

I forgot. You, Zach, and BSH are the ones I try to listen to consistently. Sorry for leaving you out.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I'm going to listen to this now but I have a big old barrel of WTF on how this got graded before my podcast from 12 days ago.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

That moment when you realize the excitement you feel for the next @Rich and @adamantium podcast being released isn’t reciprocated :(

The pain. Oh the pain.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

08-21-2019, 08:46 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: That moment when you realize the excitement you feel for the next @Rich and @adamantium podcast being released isn’t reciprocated :(

The pain. Oh the pain.

Sucks to suck.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-21-2019, 10:55 AMztevans Wrote:
08-21-2019, 08:46 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: That moment when you realize the excitement you feel for the next @Rich and @adamantium podcast being released isn’t reciprocated :(

The pain. Oh the pain.

Sucks to suck.

You'd know.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

The pain. Oh the pain.

if it makes you feel any better, i'm really bad about keeping up with the podcasts that i claim to keep up with too

most of my time is spent listening to new music because that's my job in a lot of respects

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch