Create Account

Life On Autopilot - Episode 11

Introducing the Episode Eleven of Life On Autopilot, my podcast series.

Episode Eleven

Topics:
Opening Track: Whirlwind Heat "Orange"
-Music Talks
-Questions

Thank you @Slappydoodle, @Bonk and @jRuutu for your questions!

Give a listen to these podcasts as well;
BigSlappyHour #154
Taterade #4[url]
[url=http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=97899]Beancast #30

Joekast #15
Old Man Jokes #4
Johnson & Johnson: Draft Edition
Toivo's Pod #6

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Love the show! I totally forgot about the Von Bondies and went and listened to them after I listened to your podcast. Thank you for the shout out and I believe this is the beginning of a dynasty for the Panthers, looking forward to the next episode! Smile

Panthers

[Image: p82ugau.png]

08-06-2019, 09:32 AMTate Wrote: Love the show! I totally forgot about the Von Bondies and went and listened to them after I listened to your podcast. Thank you for the shout out and I believe this is the beginning of a dynasty for the Panthers, looking forward to the next episode! Smile

Panthers

Von Bondies! They were pretty dang good until Jack White beat the shit out out of their guitarist lol. Great record though! Thanks for the listen! Can’t wait for #5

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 09:57 AM by jRuutu.)

I´m more of a casual fan of the comedy podcasts - so much content out there :p, but what I have liked: Chris D´Elia and Will Sasso in TFATK, more than few episodes in TFATK´s youtube page. Bobby Lee and Bryan Callen in Andrew Santinos podcast. Callen, Sasso and D´Elia in Tigerbelly. Basically Bobby Lee, Bryan Callen, Will Sasso and Chris D´Elia visiting whatever podcast is a good time. (Can find best moments clips as well, which are nice)

Great podcast!

Great episode.

Always love hearing the Reverend.

It’s funny, your tweaks to the enforcer build are largely in line with what I actually proposed recently in the HO.

Dragonite

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

@Wasty it says it got removed

^^^

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

08-21-2019, 08:16 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: ^^^

It’s been cleared up, but this is what happens when grading gets backed up and left to one person to take care of it. Thanks @ThatDamnMcJesus