Create Account

Carpy48 8/18

[Image: 2UZkGKn.png]
[Image: EsVSFns.png]
[Image: 6NKQc0N.png]
[Image: YZY3KXK.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Sig 1: 3/5 - 750k
I like the work you've done making the render a focal point of the sig. The jersey color change and the crispness of the render looks great. The text works, but it looks a little "stashed away" in the corner and it also looks like it was just put on top of the sig as a whole. I think a little blending work to make the text come together with the sig as a whole would do wonders. Overall, great work on this, but I think a little more depth in the BG and more blending to make the sig look together with the text would make this a 4.

Sig 2: 4/5 - 1mil
I like this a lot. THe background work, blending of the render, text and background work great together. There is a clear theme here and I really like the text style and color choice. Although it's well done, my suggestion would maybe be to add a little bit of a light source above the render and perhaps darkening the right side a little would put the focus a little more on the render. Besides that, great work here!

Sig 3: 3/5 - 750k
This is similar to Sig 1, but thought I'd grade them separately. You did some good work blending the whole sig together, however I personally don't like the text work. The different style texts don't work together and they're too spread out, so it doesn't look cohesive. The "Miniti" text has the same issue as sig 1, it looks like it's simply placed on top of the whole sig. You blended the "ZENO" in nicely and I think the "Miniti" could have benefited from some of that as well.

Sig 4: 4/5 - 1mil + 100k
This is my favourite of the bunch. Although simple, I really like the color of the background and how it matches the Lethbridge logo on the jersey. The swap is done well and the text lining up with the stripe on Quick's jersey is great. I still think it's extremely hard to get a 5/5 so I threw a bonus of 100k on this one. I think this is the best one of the 4 and I really like what you've done.

Total Payout: 3.6mil

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]