Create Account

hewasajazzman 8/25
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2019, 08:53 PM by hewasajazzman.)

[Image: oB2iXro.png]
[Image: hQFmSH5.png]
[Image: 0pQljcL.png]

Sig 1: 3/5 - 750k
Jersey change here is nice and the overall work on the jersey color was done well. The background looks a little bare and I feel you overworked the color/lighting on MacKinnon's face. I think what really takes away from this is the choice of text. I find it very tough to read, especially the "JAX" part. I think an easier to read text would have done really well here, as well as slightly more work on the background.

Sig 2: 3/5 - 750k
Contrary to the first one, I think you did a great job with the background and blending the render with the sig. I think the render should be centered more and the lighting could use some work. I think my main comment is with the text again. This time, I think you chose a good font, but choosing to lower the opacity of the text and make it see through takes away from it. I think more stock work and maybe some gradient maps could really bring this sig together while having the test at 100% opacity.

Sig 3: 3/5 - 750k
The work you've done is great, but it just looks a little unfinished. I think the empty space above the render's head takes away from the quality here. The grainy look looks nice and the subtle skyline background is a nice touch, as well as the good jersey work. Again, the text is a little iffy for me, but it's not a big deal breaker given the graffiti/side of a building look. I do like that this sig seems to have an underlying theme and it all flows well together.

Total Payout: 2.25mil

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]