Create Account

charlieconway 8/25

[Image: 8DFCdar.jpg]

Niceeee

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

text is v nice for first sig

[Image: 3.png]

Sig 1: 2/5 - 500k
I have to say, I really like the choice of text here. I think it fits perfectly with the sig and you chose the colors and style right. The main issues I see with this is the sig size is too wide, which makes everything look too spaced out from each other and it doesn't look cohesive. As I believe you're new to sig making, it can show in that you don't have many aspects in the sig. There isn't much stock work and the depth/texture of the sig looks very flat. The focal point should be the render, and this could be done with some lighting, but right now the main focus for me is the text since it stands out the most. I think its a great effort and the text is great, but with a few extra things you'll see a tremendous improvement.

Total Payout: 500k

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]