Create Account

Lions Captaincy Announcement

[Image: SMJHL-Lions.png]

Lethbridge Lions Press Release

The Lethbridge Lions are proud to announce their captains for the current 49th season of the SMJHL.  Given the new makeup of our roster, we wanted to give the locker room time to settle and allow our players to find their voice as they got more used to the league and its concepts.  The players that we have named as our captains are those that have been exemplary members thus far and have left a positive impression on both their fellow teammates and on the management group as a whole.

The two members who we have chosen to be the assistant captains were the two highest voted members in the captaincy poll answered by their teammates.  Both have been a pleasure to have in the locker room since they joined the team and the votes of their teammates speak towards the role that they have played thus far.  

The first assistant captain is someone who was one of our first few picks in the draft.  We thought very highly of him and made a draft day trade into the top six to ensure that we could pick him up.  Clearly, his teammates agreed with our assessment as they voted him into a leadership position.  Congratulations...

Disisde Dayudie!! @"スウェグキング"

[Image: 9hhhI2u.png]

Our next assistant captain is a first generation SHLer who was a late pick for our team but has blossomed into one of our top rookies both on and off the ice.  He went on vacation but remained in constant communication and has had a great attitude and work ethic thus far. I look forward to watching as he rises up numerous draft boards this season.  Our second assistant captain as voted by his teammates is...

Johnny Patey!! @Patey

[Image: nolan-patrick-2019-53.jpg]

And finally, our captain for the upcoming season has already been announced in our locker room as the management group unanimously agreed that this member was the perfect candidate for the position.  He is one of the few remaining pieces from the first era of Lions hockey and has been a positive voice throughout the ups and the downs.  He just reached the capped mark for TPE and you already heard about him earlier this week as he took home our inaugural Lion of the Week award.  Without further ado....

Delver Fudgeson!! @Massive Coiler

[Image: 5436.png]

Congratulations to all the new members of our leadership group and I look forward to working with you guys throughout the year Cheers

Lions

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

母、私はそれを作りました!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Congrats everyone! Lions

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

These skrubs won't be better than the Leadership Trio that was Luffy, DuBølk, and Arparjode. SHAME

(Congrats guys!)

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Anwera

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

The banana got snuuuuubbed.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

08-20-2019, 04:32 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: The banana got snuuuuubbed.

The banana is goated.

She’s arguably the best forward in Lions history but wish we’d see more of her in the locker room (not saying she has to though, everyone finds their own comfort zone). She’s a really integral part of our roster.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers