Create Account

Detroit Falcons Punishment

08-22-2019, 10:52 AMFlareon Wrote:
08-22-2019, 10:51 AMMayuu Wrote: When you go through waivers there's a specific waiver thread you have to pass through. This did not happen.

Doesn't say that in the rules
I admire your effort to fight it but the waivers process is clearly laid out in the SHL GM forums.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-22-2019, 10:56 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
08-22-2019, 10:52 AMFlareon Wrote: Doesn't say that in the rules
I admire your effort to fight it but the waivers process is clearly laid out in the SHL GM forums.

I wonder how he would get to those...oh wait.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 11:10 AM by WannabeFinn.)

08-22-2019, 11:07 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote:
08-22-2019, 10:56 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: I admire your effort to fight it but the waivers process is clearly laid out in the SHL GM forums.

I wonder how he would get to those...oh wait.
Yeah I’m not saying he’s at fault here or that he should have access to those forums. I’m just explaining the issue.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-22-2019, 03:08 AMKatth Wrote:
08-21-2019, 05:30 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: This is honestly fair if silver is getting punished for this.  

And really all I'm getting from this is if someone's update seems even slightly off to just reject their update

Tbh this should be happening anyway if people don't get their updates right. Sometimes you see updaters recalculate the TPE. Fuck doing that, reject it and let them fix it themselves. Imagine the PT department being fined 1M for every mock draft mistake we make? Mistakes happen on both ends. People are forgetting you're supposed to be playing this sim for fun.

It is a tough line to walk in my opinion because since this is for fun I would rather help people with their updates/math... within reason though, sometimes I have to take a smoke break from some updates Tongue  .  But I feel like an ass when I do reject an update.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Detroit does what it takes.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

shoulda let this slide cause manto didn't know

08-22-2019, 08:16 PMSamee Wrote: shoulda let this slide cause manto didn't know

Can't do that Samee. That one TPE made me too super human

08-23-2019, 03:11 AMMantoRune Wrote:
08-22-2019, 08:16 PMSamee Wrote: shoulda let this slide cause manto didn't know

Can't do that Samee. That one TPE made me too super human

Okay, you've said this enough now. No one said, you were an uber goalie during the time you played with 351 tpe. But if we allow players with 351, what would be wrong with 352 or 353? You can spin this further and further until we have 500 tpe players in the SMJHL. We have a limit and that limit is enforced. Period.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

08-23-2019, 06:06 AMSegi Wrote:
08-23-2019, 03:11 AMMantoRune Wrote: Can't do that Samee. That one TPE made me too super human

Okay, you've said this enough now. No one said, you were an uber goalie during the time you played with 351 tpe. But if we allow players with 351, what would be wrong with 352 or 353? You can spin this further and further until we have 500 tpe players in the SMJHL. We have a limit and that limit is enforced. Period.

I'll keep saying it too. Y'all can't tell me what to say.

08-23-2019, 06:29 AMMantoRune Wrote:
08-23-2019, 06:06 AMSegi Wrote: Okay, you've said this enough now. No one said, you were an uber goalie during the time you played with 351 tpe. But if we allow players with 351, what would be wrong with 352 or 353? You can spin this further and further until we have 500 tpe players in the SMJHL. We have a limit and that limit is enforced. Period.

I'll keep saying it too. Y'all can't tell me what to say.

No, but I can make it clear that it's pointless and you're not getting any sympathy from it.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

I'm a supper human

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

hey guys playing with 400 TPE in the SMJHL for 10 games made me super human cause I scored 9 points in 10 games and I’m normally shit so I was a super human hah get it

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs