Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S49 Sim 14
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019, 04:49 PM by bbjygm.)

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S49 Sim 14

Tracking Spreadsheet

SHL S49 Game 218 - MAN @ EDM

SHL Game 218 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Reginald MacIntyre @GoonerBear
Team: Manhattan Rage
Victim: James Truong @James Truong
Team: Edmonton Blizzard
Time: 2:47 of 2nd period
Total possession time: 22:47
Hot po-take-to:
Reginald MacIntyre is the Rage’s shutdown top pairing two way defensemen. He scored a goal holding the Potato within the first 10 minutes of play While not having an overly high checking ability, he’s definitely not afraid to take advantage of skaters with their heads down coming through the neutral zone. That’s exactly what happened on this play where MacIntyre delivered a crushing blow as James Truong tried to skate into Manhattan’s zone. A clearly dazed and confused Truong stumbled to the bench and found himself with a new buddy, the Potato. MacIntyre went on to score another goal without the Potato definitely showing he ain’t the Potato’s bitch.

SHL Game 218 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: James Truong @James Truong
Victim: N/A
Team: Manhattan Rage
Time: N/A
Total possession time: 37:13
Hot po-take-to:
Truong, the Blizzards third line right wing, was definitely stunned after being absolutely obliterated entering the Manhattan Rage’z zone in the first period. He never looked the same after that all game. Something seemed off and I don’t think it was just the concussion talking. He was hit so hard that the Potato was literally engrained in his forehead. James was just kind of wandering around during his shifts. Hopefully his trainers can dig it out before next game.

SHL S49 Game 228 - EDM @ CHI

SHL Game 228 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: James Truong @James Truong
Victim: Jules Watt @nykonax
Team: Chicago Syndicate
Time: 1:01 of 1st period
Total possession time: 1:01
Hot po-take-to:
The Edmonton training staff did a wonderful job on Truong as he came out firing on all cylinders. The Potato was still with him but it wasn’t lodged in his head like the previous game. And to boot, minimal scarring! Hooray! Good job, training staff. He looked like a man on a mission and blazed his way to Watt in the first minute of the game, delivering a solid hit into the boards. I’m sure James is glad to have this Potato saga done with.

Posessor: Jules Watt @nykonax
Victim: Tony Pepperoni @"TommySalami"
Time: 3:29 of 2nd period
Total possession time: 22:28
Hot po-take-to:
Jules Watt was fortunate enough to receive the Potato a bit more gracefully. He didn’t hang on to it long as he carried the extra weight of the Potato for just over one period. Early in the second, he was able to get the jump on Tony Pepperoni and send him sprawling on the ice. Looked like a bit of a dirty hit to me but the almighty Potato doesn’t judge. Is pepperoni and potatoes good together? We could have just seen the birth of a new fantastic delicacy.

Posessor: Tony Pepperoni @"TommySalami"
Victim: N/A
Time: N/A
Total possession time: 41:31
Hot po-take-to:
Well, even if pepperoni and potatoes aren’t good together, it looks like we’re going to have endure at least one more game with them together. I prefer my potatoes fried with ketchup but I won’t knock this combo until I try it.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland