Create Account

Available Purchases/Individual Training Camp - SHL Players

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...owtopic=29

I feel like every season, in at least one server, someone is asking where to find the list of equipment to purchase. With the new banking system, having the three trainings listed in there aren't as useful. But, then you deal with things like position change, tpe relocation, and other sorts of purchases.

All of this is buried in the SHL Player Progression - Individual Training Camp section. It's not the easiest thing to find, especially compared to other leagues. I've linked the PBE one above. It's a stickied post in the bank called Available Purchases. It includes pretty much everything you can spend money on. Yes, players in the majors and minors can buy the same equipment, but I feel like we should be able to flesh out something to make our available Purchases a bit easier to find for newer people.

There's no reason people should have to dig through multiple sections of the forums to find equipment, tpe reallocation, position changes, forum name changes, etc. If we made a sticky post in the bank section, I feel like it'd save a lot of time for people every season.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

To further expand on this - there's a stickied post in the SMJHL Player Progression section ( http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=92299 ) that players use for just one season. We could easily duplicate this and sticky it in the SHL Player Progression section, while getting rid of the pt schedule ( http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=95758 ) sticky, or even the pt department Twitter ( http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=95903 ) sticky threads so they aren't as cluttered.

Players will use this section far more than they'll use the smjhl one over their careers.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

THIS

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Every single time I want to look at equipment prices I have to hunt for the information because it's so terribly accessible.

Falcons Canada

Equipment purchase should be listed in the new bank like training it

After I came back it took me like 10 minutes to find equipment

Ilike

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

08-23-2019, 05:25 PMSamee Wrote: Equipment purchase should be listed in the new bank like training it

After I came back it took me like 10 minutes to find equipment

[Image: giphy.gif]

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

YES Please Smile

Panthers

[Image: p82ugau.png]

I've been here for like a year and a half and it took a year of that to find the equipment post

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Yeahthat

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Towel

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

@.bojo @DrunkenTeddy

On a scale of one to gfy, how feasible is this? Because the idea doesn't suck.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-23-2019, 05:43 PMJT3 Wrote: I've been here for like a year and a half and it took a year of that to find the equipment post

Holy shit did we really join at the same time? I always thought you were around way before me

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

08-23-2019, 06:43 PMztevans Wrote: @.bojo @DrunkenTeddy

On a scale of one to gfy, how feasible is this?  Because the idea doesn't suck.

It's definitely feasible, but that doesn't make it easy or fast. That said if the updaters are tracking who has and has not bought equipment it could be as simple as just duplicating the buttons that are there for training and just changing the costs/labels (along with adding information on what each piece of equipment gets you in TPE)

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Exactly. This was why I was so lost when I first joined the site.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)