Create Account

Taterade Podcast Ep. 7

Hello and thank you for joining me for another episode of Taterade!

If you'd like to ask me questions for future podcasts, please Click Here

Taterade Ep. 7

(Podcast length is 30 mins)

**Special thank you to producers @Carpy48 @Otrebor13 @Bonk @Wasty @ArGarBarGar

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Cool story about Royal Crowne Revue, I once saw them play a full show in a small gymnasium in Oberlin, Ohio. Got to hang out with all the band members too, it was an awesome show. I was like 13 at the time. Great intro song!

I even named my old dog after that album, Mugzy.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Another great podcast! Thanks for answering my questions again, I'll try to come up with more.

My favorite part was definitely you trying to pronounce all those weird names, really made me laugh. Which makes me wonder: what languages do you speak (besides English)?

Oh and I think 30 minutes is a perfect length for these.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

08-24-2019, 03:33 AMWasty Wrote: Cool story about Royal Crowne Revue, I once saw them play a full show in a small gymnasium in Oberlin, Ohio. Got to hang out with all the band members too, it was an awesome show. I was like 13 at the time. Great intro song!

I even named my old dog after that album, Mugzy.

Awesome story! When I saw your response I was like, "of course Wasty would know the band, the man has great taste!" I appreciate the comment and listen, the song seemed like the right way to start the show. That would be a fantastic experience (both to see the Royal Crowne Revue in a small gym and get to hang out with them), and a great name in Mugzy for your pooch. Smile

08-24-2019, 04:06 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Another great podcast! Thanks for answering my questions again, I'll try to come up with more.

My favorite part was definitely you trying to pronounce all those weird names, really made me laugh. Which makes me wonder: what languages do you speak (besides English)?

Oh and I think 30 minutes is a perfect length for these.

Thank you for saying so Carpy! I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it as I did too, solid move by good ol' Argarbargar. I actually don't speak any other languages, I'm just horrible with my own language! I'm glad you liked the length and I always appreciate your questions, great to have producers such as yourself to assist with making fun content. Thanks again! Smile