Create Account

Carpy48 8/25

[Image: WxkdYfC.png]
[Image: 6nSoL9i.png]
[Image: NkarYB0.png]

[Image: qbJBRLp.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

that Lindeman sig is mint

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Sig 1: 3/5 - 750k
I like the look of this one, but it feels a little unfinished to me. The background choice is really nice, however there are a couple of things in this one that prevented me from giving you a 4. Firstly, I think the stock work you added on the render's head looks a little out of place. I'm guessing you tried to go for some work to blend the render in with the sig and BG, but I find I only see it in the top left hand corner of the sig itself. It also seems to go over the render's face and makes it look grainy almost. Secondly, the text looks like it was done at the end and place on top of the sig and doesn't look blended. I think the right side of the sig needs a bit more stock work, maybe even a gradient map over the whole sig in order to really bring everything together and not have it look like the text is a separate element of the whole thing.

Sigs 2 & 3: 4/5 - 1mil + 125k Bonus
I graded these together because they're both really good. I think you did a fantastic job with both of these. The text work in both of these looks great and you managed to make them part of the sig and match the overall theme of the sig. The jersey changes were well done and both sigs look really well constructed. My only comment would be to maybe experiment with some lighting layers or curves to darken the sides of the sig slightly and make the render "pop" a little more. Besides that, I think you nailed these sigs. Great work!

Sig 4: 4/5 - 1mil
I like that you took the inspiration from Karey's Buffalo sigs. Background and text choice work very well. I like that you changed the color on the render but it also made his face yellow, which kind of throws me off a little bit. The sig is simplistic but works well together. I've never worked on a different shaped canvas, so props for doing that and making it look good.

Total Payout: 4mil

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]