Create Account

slothfacekilla 9/8

Unfortunately for Bonk I was the one who answered his call for a Specters sig:
[Image: 5G0oXa3.png]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Sig 1: 2/5 - 500k
I'll give my reasoning behind this grade. Firstly, the render looks a little low quality. His face looks kind of washed out, which could be just because it's an older player and the picture quality wasn't as good. I will say though, if you cut the render yourself, then good work. The cut looks clean and well done. I see the jersey change and there's some work done to the background, but other than that the sig is a little bare. The big text is an interesting touch and surprisingly doesn't look too bad. You managed to have the text be the major component of the sig but still not take too much away from the rest of the sig. I do think there is not a lot done to the sig that I can see which can unfortunately get you more points, but I think overall this was a solid attempt. Text work is good, keep that up!

Total Payout: 500k

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]