Create Account

Puolivalmiste 9/22
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 02:41 PM by puolivalmiste.)

Did not want to bother anyone creative, but wanted to get a temporary sig and if nothing else make at least few extra buck while doing it and then added one more just for money.

[Image: uMC0swc.png]

[Image: 1xnKzqk.png]

[Image: mcWxWHd.png]

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Oh no.... the rest of the rookie class is starting to use my easy money tactic....

You mean doing podcasts?

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Sigs:

1) I can see a rather basic sig: render, background and text. You blurred the background nicely so it doesn't distract from the text, but there really isn't so much else going on here.
1/5

2) Compared to the first one, this one shows slightly more creativity. The background matches the overall color scheme, but I find the render to be too small. You could easily increase its size a little and it doesn't hurt if the top of the helmet is cut off by the top border  of the sig either. If the text takes up more than 2/3 of the entire space, that's usually a sign that your render is too small. Think about focal points here. I do like your effect with the different transparent text layers however.
1/5 + 100k

3) This is probably the best of the three, even though it's still relatively simplistic. Again what I've mentioned above, try to position your render more prominently into the sig so that you have as little empty space as possible. Here that refers to the space above the head, even though it's relatively small. Otherwise nice job layering the text and the transparent layer effects. I'd like to see you experiment a little more.
1/5 + 150k

Total: 1M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]