Create Account

What can't you do with a love of table legs?

(613 before writing this ready to grade)

This is a PSA to all of you would be drafters looking at me. So look let me start off by saying I have tons of free time you want me to clean up the looker room? Done. You want me to welp timmy the little make a wish kid meet a player of his favorite team? Done. That's right I even do kids birthdays as long as you dont mind so vodka. Now that I've said that though look at the track record I'm lazy very lazy and Mike Hunts inactivity my be a real turn off for those of you looking at me. I wont make excuses though I have my reasons. Now you sit here and wonder what is this guys why would he say this to convince up. Well I'm honest this is why I'll admit I'm lazy too but you see me here typing this stuff out building a profile you feel like you know me. Now you're thinking wow maybe hes a stand up guy he will be great in the locker room. Then you realize that my last character my have just been an elaborate ploy to write longer media posts for draft. Well you'd be wrong but who would I be if I didnt use mike hunt to get to the top. Wink Now let's get on to the good stuff...

Deep in the heart of Serbia lived a boy with a dream Stracimir Petrović son of Andje. Stracimir used to watch the local boys teams play on the ice with his tattered skates that squished his toes and hadn't fit since 2 springs ago. Stracimir came from a rather poor family and couldnt afford the equipment or the fee of the clubs so he would sit there and take notes. This is where the team went wrong this is where they shouldve sured up their defence. Why would you pull your goalie up by 2?!?! Then after the teams cleared out before the ice could even be cleaned Stracimir would race down to the ice a broken table leg in one hand his a flatstone in the other. He would train. Train till hes legs could only wobble train till his hands were bloody and his knuckles a permanent white from gripping the wood. This would continue late into his teens saving up food money to buy a real stick and some better skates. It wasnt till 17 that someone finally saw the effort Stracimir had put in. A distant cousin had come to visit from germany of all places. Stracimirs cousin Ansel had become curious with where the boy was always sneaking off too that left him so beat up and tired his parents had hardly cared figuring with his tall stature he was surely getting into all kinds of fights. Yet Ansel took it upon himself to follow Stracimir all the way to the rink. He sat rows behind the towering Serbian and as Stracimir took the ice Ansel began to film as soon as it was over Ansel began wildly posting throwing it all over social media the Serbian man playing hockey with a table leg became an instant sensation. After only a few weeks Stracimir received a letter with date and a ticket to be part of the shl draft class of s51. Where will Stracimir go from here will he top the charts or be cast aside as a poor boy who shouldve stayed in his hovel hugged his table leg and dreamed rather than have his dream crushed we will have to wait and see how that story ends.

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]