Simulation Hockey League
Bank Account Issues - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Bank Account Issues (/showthread.php?tid=19878)

RE: Bank Account Issues - thiefofcheese - 09-20-2021

I had an IA (unsigned) SHL player and just recreated. Can I have my training updated to SMJHL training?

RE: Bank Account Issues - leviadan - 09-20-2021

09-20-2021, 10:38 AMthiefofcheese Wrote: I had an IA (unsigned) SHL player and just recreated.  Can I have my training updated to SMJHL training?

Got it!  Towel

RE: Bank Account Issues - Rangerjase - 09-20-2021

09-20-2021, 10:41 AMleviadan Wrote:
09-20-2021, 10:38 AMthiefofcheese Wrote: I had an IA (unsigned) SHL player and just recreated.  Can I have my training updated to SMJHL training?

Got it!  Towel

Bowdown

RE: Bank Account Issues - Mook - 09-20-2021

Similar request, could my bank be changed to the Outlaws instead of SHL Free Agents.

Thanks!

RE: Bank Account Issues - leviadan - 09-20-2021

09-20-2021, 10:48 AMMook Wrote: Similar request, could my bank be changed to the Outlaws instead of SHL Free Agents.

Thanks!

Should be done!

RE: Bank Account Issues - Serpe x 13 - 09-28-2021

Can I please have my team updated to Great Falls Grizzlies

RE: Bank Account Issues - Rangerjase - 09-28-2021

09-28-2021, 11:37 AMSerpe x 13 Wrote: Can I please have my team updated to Great Falls Grizzlies

I'm gonna DM you @Serpe x 13

RE: Bank Account Issues - Aephino - 10-01-2021

SMJHL Media, paid out $2M to GrannyPanPan, when instead it should be $1M to them and $1M to Jimmysmo27

RE: Bank Account Issues - leviadan - 10-01-2021

10-01-2021, 09:02 PMAephino Wrote: SMJHL Media, paid out $2M to GrannyPanPan, when instead it should be $1M to them and $1M to Jimmysmo27

Undid the $2M to PanPan, so just submit a new transaction paying $1M to each!

RE: Bank Account Issues - Arkz - 10-08-2021

Hi team!

Trying to buy the highest tier of coaching before the season is over. Currently can't, as it would put me below the debt threshold. However, just posted two big articles that will give me more than enough (HERE and HERE). However, I'm not sure if they will get graded and deposited before the season ends and I can no longer purchase equipment. 

Can I temporarily go over the debt max here so I can take care of my personal coaching?
Thanks for your time!

RE: Bank Account Issues - Rangerjase - 10-08-2021

10-08-2021, 01:50 AMArkz Wrote: Hi team!

Trying to buy the highest tier of coaching before the season is over. Currently can't, as it would put me below the debt threshold. However, just posted two big articles that will give me more than enough (HERE and HERE). However, I'm not sure if they will get graded and deposited before the season ends and I can no longer purchase equipment. 

Can I temporarily go over the debt max here so I can take care of my personal coaching?
Thanks for your time!

Morning @Arkz,

Unfortunately we are at the will of the media graders here. Even though you have pending articles we can't allow you to go below -1.5 million.

The current rules say you have up until the SHL draft to purchase coaching. Media grading is usually a pretty quick turnaround so you should be ok timing wise.

Here is the rule for reference. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions

Code:
“Personal Coaching” may be purchased once a season from the Site Member’s personal SHL Bank Account Page.
New Personal Coaching can be purchased as soon as the new season’s Offseason Thread is posted by the SHL Commissioner. This marks the start of the new season. Personal Coaching for the previous season can be purchased up until the SHL Draft.

RE: Bank Account Issues - Arkz - 10-08-2021

Thanks @Rangerjase! Appreciate the detailed answer. Fingers crossed everything gets graded on time! Have a great weekend.

RE: Bank Account Issues - retuperkele - 10-17-2021

I bought the seasonal coaching for S62 at the wrong time, here

RE: Bank Account Issues - Accka - 10-17-2021

10-17-2021, 04:47 AMretuperkele Wrote: I bought the seasonal coaching for S62 at the wrong time, here

Reverted  Cheers

RE: Bank Account Issues - notoriousTRON - 10-18-2021

I bought my personal coaching for S62 too early by mistake. link