Simulation Hockey League
S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? (/showthread.php?tid=122522)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - micool132 - 03-11-2022

for the summer vacation, I take all my friends @goldenglutes @Leppish @Gwdjohnson @hotdog @cameltoe and many others like @Bashman to my fathers cabin in the middle of the wood with barely any utilities. These guys are city people and have probably never been in an area without Wi-Fi and where toilet paper is taken for granted. I would make them fish, gut and cook their own catch. I would show them how to light a fire and how to relax with beers around it and just watch the fire burn.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Ronniewalker - 03-11-2022

Lemo’s summer home is located on the largest one of the Estonian islands which in translation is simply called Islandsland (Saaremaa). It is an old renovated farmhouse next to the seashore in a beautiful setting surrounded by forests and grasslands. After the renovations that he has undertaken, the old farmhouse has been fitted with most of modern comforts and provides a comfy place to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the outside world. During the summer solstice celebration that we call Jaanipäev (St. John’s Day, probably our biggest annual folk celebration) he likes to invite a bunch of friends there to have a good time and together with the other villagers from around the area light a big bonfire at the seashore to celebrate the longest day of the year when it never gets dark at night and after which the days again begin to grow shorter.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Inf1d3l - 03-11-2022

Stan Din'desque has opted to not buy a summer house, instead he's decided that upgrading his entertainment rigs, such as his PC and TV system, is far more important. The ability to see movies and shows with amazing quality, and to excel at Apex Legends, is too important.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - qWest - 03-11-2022

After starting out his professional simulation hockey career in Colorado, Nishimori acquired a vacation home in the relatively nearby Jackson Hole, Wyoming. His ranch is right next to Kanye's and has both an outdoor and indoor hockey rink, as well as a number of other excellent facilities.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Tomen - 03-11-2022

Konstantin spends his summers in Germany to see his extended family and visits the hometown of his parents. Over in Germany it's just a lot of eating homecoocked foods and working out in the gym at the same time as well as some partying here and there. Thankfully a hockey player in Germany doesn't get that much of a recognition out in the public so going out is easier than in Quebec City or Buffalo.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Dextaria - 03-11-2022

Ryosuke Sato's summer home is just off the west coast of Canada on a quiet island. It really is just a getaway for Sato to spend time with friends and family in a nice cottage house... that's completely decked out with a full on movie theatre with surround sound and a large field to play sports on. There's also a nice campfire for them to chat all night by.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - roastpuff - 03-11-2022

This summer Magnus Liljestrom decided to spend the entire off-season in the wilderness of Yosemite National Park, learning moves from Yogi Bear on how to steal picnic baskets from unsuspecting tourists. He hopes that this will help him in stealing pucks from other players.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - 5ympathies - 03-11-2022

My house runs on geothermal power using a giant tube right down into the core of the earth, sucking of lava and using that to both power all of the electrical needs, but also to heat the very home itself. Very efficient.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - visceralpotamus - 03-12-2022

The first choice would have been to join Ben Jammin @James Truong at his Vancouver estate, but unfortunately, Pasta's invitation got lost in the mail. The only option left is to retract his head and legs into his shell and weep

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Asked Madden - 03-12-2022

Hundertwassers summer home is in the Highlands of Scotland. Everyone is as grumpy as him, the weather is bleak as he likes it. His house is heated and has a PS5 and a copy of Elden Rings. He fucks up Margit every single morning when he wakes up.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - kikish18 - 03-12-2022

Small cabin in woods. Fire is made of wood. No electricity. Just ax. Actually two axes. One for carving, the other for splitting. No need for a hunting rifle. I use a bow.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - hotdog - 03-12-2022

Eko van otter has a summer home up in upper Ontario by a bunch of streams actually in fact the streams themselves are said summer home - lots of good fish to be found!

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - KenitohMenara - 03-12-2022

Alexis Saint-Michel usually spends the off season at home with his family in Quebec but this time he decided he needed a proper vacation. He headed for Cape Verse, just west of Africa where he could relax in peace for a week or two before coming back refreshed and ready to go for the new season

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - dude_man - 03-12-2022

My player likes to has a summer home in Fort Worth, Texas. Obviously it may be too hot there, but in all honesty that's what the A/C is for. And he brings his S/O over there with them.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Mooty99 - 03-12-2022

My summer home is my giant ice palace on the Island of Svalbard where I rul over all the other ice bear, as i am there king