Simulation Hockey League
S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? (/showthread.php?tid=122522)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - notorioustig - 03-13-2022

Kermit Murphy summers in his offseason home around his friends and family in Hamilton, Ontario. Having grown up with the ambient noise of the entire continent booing in the direction of the city, it allows for a comforting and deep sleep

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - The Roope Hintz Effect - 03-13-2022

Rylie Versi is spending his offseason at his home in Texas. His time will be spent playing roller hockey with the fellas, relaxing with his cats, and playing video games.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - puolivalmiste - 03-13-2022

Björn always loved being near the nature and doesn't really need the luxuries he could afford so he has small cottage on his hometown of Parainen where he spends some quality time fishing alone

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Lukstins88 - 03-13-2022

At off-season I go home to Latvia, to visit my family and friends. It is just a regular house, close to beach and forest. My parents house isnt something special or anything, it is just a regular 2-floor house without some fancy extras

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - bbjygm - 03-13-2022

Slap's summer home is the same as his winter home: the ice rink. He flies to randomly selected cities and goes to the nearest rink to practice his checking on whoever else is on the ice.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Canadice - 03-13-2022

Lind is as always spending his off-season back home in Norrbotten, in the family summer house out in the woods away from all forms of civilization.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Sergeantens - 03-13-2022

My summer house is located in sweden in a city called Åhus, It's not far from where I was born and It's right on the eastern coast of sweden which gives some beautiful views during summer.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Crunk - 03-13-2022

Viktor Krunk doesn't have a summer home as he is only in the J still, but he is hoping that if or when he gets his second contract in the majors, he can use that fat pro money to buy a shack in Montana where he can live in the wild and hunt things.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Thunfish - 03-13-2022

Mate, I'm literally from Rio de Janeiro, the last thing I want to deal with again any time soon is flipping Summer. No offense or anything but if I had to go "enjoy a summer vacation", I'd just go travel somewhere. Not keen on having a house somewhere else when I can chill at a hotel.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Tesla - 03-13-2022

Dave: Wait a minute. I'm supposed to get paid well enough to get a summer home!?

Agent Tesla: Well you would be paid that well if not for the fact that I have legal claim to your soul Dave. Given you already got paid for that soul you should consider yourself lucky that you have a home instead of me just carrying you around in a mortuary tablet.

Dave: Okay well then I have a decent apartment I guess that is my home year round, and includes an extradimensional space for me to practice. My unlife is dedicated to hockey until I get kicked out by regression.

Code:
Word Count: 107

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Kraagenskul - 03-13-2022

I generally summer in the same place I grew up, in Ellsworth NH. I have my own place now as I was getting a little old to just stay with my parents. I did build a bit of ridiculous sized cabin for somebody who is only there for the summer. I will probably retire there.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Bongo - 03-13-2022

my summer home is in beautiful nunavut i love the snow and the cold and the dark. it really gets me in a great mood and game shape.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - Citizen of Adraa - 03-13-2022

I mean, you have a few million in your bank, running around freely as if nothing happened last season, so I would have personally likely had spent a decent chunk of it on some very quite nice vehicular entertainment, whether it's on or off track, and obviously, video games and some decent audiovisual experiences that aren't cheap for a normal human being, but what is a 10 grand TV to a millionaire?

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - supertardis101 - 03-13-2022

Billy has a summer home out in the middle of Wyoming near a big lake and lots of nature. It is extremely isolated out there and not a whole lot going on. With all of the noise of the hockey season it is nice to get some nice peace and quiet during the summer months.

RE: S64 mPT#0: Where do you summer? Southampton? - brickwall35 - 03-13-2022

Brick likes to take advantage of the Montana wilderness and lives in a wood cabin deep in the woods of Great Falls. It brings him peace to get away from the world for a few days.