Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask (/showthread.php?tid=129179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - jeffie43 - 02-12-2023

I would probably bring a lot of snacks to hide in my wolf fur for the mascot night. I might do some dancing and crack some jokes, maybe pretend to eat some kids.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - TheGreatToeJam - 02-12-2023

I have two words for the best, and some may say, only, way to bring any mascot to 110%. Flame thrower. And before you get your panties in a bunch, of course there will be a fire extinguisher nearby.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Air Crou - 02-12-2023

What flair can a guy that can barely balance on these damned skates bring? The fact that he skates like a baby deer trying to walk on an iced lake is laughable and mascot-ish on its own, so that is what he is bringing. Falls. Let's just hope he doesn't break a hip or anything.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - supertardis101 - 02-12-2023

I think if I was going to be a buffalo for the night, I would just kind of stand around and watch the audience while eating grass and just kind of living. Who know what time would bring.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Evok - 02-12-2023

The best way to distract the other team is to send Superb Owl (haha its finally the right weekend) to go crash into their bench once in a while. It would for sure distract the coach and maybe put the players on edge so they would lose focus. Also bother their goalie probably

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Rancidbudgie - 02-12-2023

With Ignacio Garza typically known for his physical defensive play, he would likely benefit traveling to the team's away games and blocking the home team's mascot from pumping up the fans. Much easier to win by nullifying home ice advantage!

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Briedaqueduc - 02-12-2023

if i was a mascot i would always do backflips, I feel like not enough mascots do backflips and i think it would be very cool

26 words

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - MCP_ - 02-12-2023

I would stand right behind the opposing team's bench, then just... stare; no funny moves, no stadium antics, just pure, unadulterated creep factor. The costume would be too small, so there would be visible gaps where my neck is showing.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - SouthPaw - 02-12-2023

If I was the mascot there would be a lot more free t-shirts going out to fans. I would be constantly doing flips and flinging free stuff into the crowd to keep them happy.

Code:
34 words

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Jimmysmo27 - 02-12-2023

I would do very incredibly inappropriate things in my kraken costume with my many arms and whatnot. No Calamari though during the dinner part of date night please

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - AgentSmith630 - 02-12-2023

Johnny Wagner-Svenson would take the term "flair" too literally, and bring road flares to tape to the arms of the Kraken costume, then wave them around, attempting to not catch the suit on fire.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Marcul_le_depanneur - 02-12-2023

I'll make the most of this opportunity that has been given to me. I'll run around in the stand starting fan chants and making the home crowd shoot as loud as it can to annoy the opposing team as much as possible.

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Runningman434 - 02-12-2023

Sean Davies isn't exactly know for his flair, but he could probably hit the worm halfway decent. So I guess will go with that. A wolf doing the worm. It's sure to hit

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - Tomen - 02-12-2023

I wouldn't really do a lot of special stunt, just try to do some sheananigans with opposing teams or maybe players and the dougie a bit here and there or do a bernie

RE: S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask - brickwall35 - 02-12-2023

Since no one would know it is me in the suit, I would just moon the opposing team. The sight of the mascot's ass suddenly out will surely distract the opposing team, and the normal suit wearer will face the consequences.