Simulation Hockey League
S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S78 mPT #3: Tune In (/showthread.php?tid=138592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - brickwall35 - 09-01-2024

I have listened to Hockey Night Tonight a few times, although the sporadicness of when they do the podcasts makes it harder to follow. But that's understandable considering this is a hobby.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - sköldpaddor - 09-01-2024

I do not listen to many SHL podcasts because the time I have to devote to listening to things is limited and it is currently devoted to audiobooks and one or two narrative podcasts. If someone tells me to listen to an episode because they want me to hear something in particular I will try to make time for that though!

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Mazatt - 09-01-2024

I've really only listened to Rich & Luke and Hockey Talk Tonight. It's always the best way to get a good idea on how the leagues going without having to actively focus on the league, if that makes sense. And that's on top of general good hosting skills from those involved. Basically you can multitask getting other work done while smart individuals (for both podcasts--very tuned into the league) break things down. No reading necessary

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Benpachi - 09-01-2024

I recorded my own for a while! It was fun, and it ended up with me branching out and starting my own NHL podcast with a friend. Don't follow the SHL as closely these days, but I always recommend trying it out as, if nothing else, it can be a fun hobby

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Bongo - 09-01-2024

I listen to hockey talk tonight regularly and rich and luke. Also I listened to the hotglutes dickcast. Very phenomenal chemistry between the characters two fellas.
@goldenglutes

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - kahri - 09-01-2024

I listen to Rich and Luke and also Troy and Seanys (insert their really long podcast name here). I enjoy the live podcasts because it is fun to interact in the comments and defend myself from Seany as needed. 

The one thing that would make podcasts more enjoyable for all is if @Troy_McClure03 fired Seany and podcasted with me instead.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Rangerjase - 09-01-2024

I've listened to a few podcasts or shows I guess. I've enjoyed listening to Luke and Rich in the past. Lots of data analytics and just going over pretty much anything thats going on in the league. Always fun to hear their takes and data analysis.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Repgnar - 09-01-2024

I haven’t listened to any SHL Podcasts but have listened to a few ISFL ones which have some similarities. I think for Podcasts to pull me in its usually a mix of users I share a locker room with or a podcast that grabs my attention with what they’re covering.

50 Words

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Steelflex - 09-01-2024

I've been listening to Oats' new podcast, if only cause I know he's a chill dude (and also my future GM). Easy access to them makes me more likely to listen, although I've got so much going on it's hard to find the time to sit down and really take them in.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - _Blitz_ - 09-01-2024

It's been a while, but I used to listen to SHL podcasts at work at least once a week. A few of my favorites have been put on pause and I changed jobs, so it's been a while.
(38 Words)

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - baz - 09-01-2024

I have never listened to an SHL podcast, its not something I plan to do but my attention span is just so short I cant afford to like listen to lengthy podcasts.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Weaves - 09-01-2024

I have listening to some of them, a big fan of high quality. I think there is a wide variety of them in the league, and necessary for long term success.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - gurbs - 09-01-2024

I've tuned into a few episodes of Rich and Luke's podcast, pure gold! It’s the kind of podcast that makes you feel like you’re just hanging out with the guys after a game.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - tredpalo - 09-01-2024

Honestly, I haven't listened to any SHL podcasts and I just don't ever see myself doing so. I'm a visual guy, I need something to look at.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - RashfordU - 09-01-2024

I have enjoyed both Rich / Luke and Hockey Talk Tonight
both seem to have users that are well involved and passionate about the league, both are here to discuss and see the league grow and develop and have great insights into those things