Simulation Hockey League
S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=561)
+---- Thread: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=132184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - oknom - 07-20-2023

Hey everyone! Im oknom, playing Dunkler Sowerwine. Located in the US, with my team being the Red Wings. First time doing a sim league but have been in a big keeper league for a long long time. I know theres not exactly a ton of overlap there, but I do love this kind of stuff.

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Justice - 07-20-2023

allo i am justice i been in da leeg for like 6 yeers now all my players busts until dis one dis one will be good hehe

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - kahri - 07-20-2023

Hello! I am Kahri aka Betzee Nickelback. My hockey knowledge comes strictly from the hockey romance books I read. I did once mention this was a nerdy thing to do (I apologize for that) YET here I am doing the nerdy thing with love.

I enjoy watching reality dating shows, reading and bullying everyone I love<3

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Crazylemire - 07-21-2023

Hey its crazy came seeking some enjoyment when was doing bad in the stock market found simulation sports now doing better in market still fan of sim sports

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Jamhi - 07-22-2023

Hi everyone! Jamhi here from Finland. Always looking for more manager/simulation games to try. Also a big Red Wings fan believing in the Yzerplan. Other hobbies are cooking and climbing!

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - aeonsjenni - 07-22-2023

Hello, I'm Jenni. I think the most interesting thing about me for now is that I was hired to be CHI co-GM only a few hours after my first ever player was approved. This is because I knew SchwarzNarr from ISFL, and I think we were on very good terms. I'm really excited to get to know more about the league and help Chicago!

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Jepox - 07-23-2023

Hi I'm Jepox. I've been here for almost 8 years now and keep saying I won't recreate yet I get sucked right back in every time. I'm a huge hockey fan and love both watching and playing

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Enraged - 07-24-2023

I’m Enraged. Despite my name, I’m not usually an angry person. My player is James MacAvoy, a sniper that is no pushover when it comes to my end of the ice. Think Vladimir Tarasenko on offence and Bergeron (but much worse) on defence.

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Enraged - 07-24-2023

07-24-2023, 05:08 PMEnraged Wrote: Howdy, I’m Enraged. Despite my name, I’m not usually an angry person. My player is James MacAvoy, a sniper that is no pushover when it comes to my end of the ice. Think Vladimir Tarasenko on offence and Bergeron (but much worse) on defence.

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - zflem - 07-24-2023

Hey my name is Zach and my player is Nick Larsson. I am brand new to this kind of thing but excited to try it out. I love watching and playing hockey.

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - G2019 - 07-25-2023

Hi, I'm Sconnie. I like smol dogs and long walks on the beach. I'm looking forward to this recreate goalie, getting into a new J LR and hanging with some new people!

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - AK41 - 07-26-2023

Hey All- I am AK41 and am new to SHL! Most of you know me from PBE or ISFL, but a first time create here in SHL. Looking forward to getting to know all of you and growing alongside you through our journey with these new players!

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Bongo - 07-27-2023

Hey I'm bongo I used to have an active player named Adam but he haas since died. I am lucky and glad to br on the anchorage armada. I'm going to max earn.

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Psanchez55 - 07-28-2023

Hello - it’s Psanchez55. First off, neither P, nor Pablo, notSanchez has no relation to my actual name. My first player here was a serviceable goalie drafted by the North Star and eventually traded to the Winnipeg Jets.

RE: S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions - Sergeantens - 07-30-2023

Hello everyone im Sergeantens and this im playing as Harry Sachs. I have also played as Evert Jansson in detroit falcons and now im back for more