Simulation Hockey League
The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread (/showthread.php?tid=52510)

- Angello - 05-31-2016

yoooooooo

- BANNING - 06-02-2016

Do we get TPE for signing into the weed thread because I could probably max out by Sunday Wink Cheers

- ThatDamnWalrus - 06-02-2016

Pizza and bud,

- BANNING - 06-03-2016

I have no idea how but I recently changed dealers back to my old guy and his new weed has the density of a thousand Suns. I throw a little nug in a breaker and it just pours out like it's coming out of Santa's bag. It can't conceivably hold this much.

- Nereus - 06-03-2016

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Jun 3 2016, 06:12 PM
I have no idea how but I recently changed dealers back to my old guy and his new weed has the density of a thousand Suns. I throw a little nug in a breaker and it just pours out like it's coming out of Santa's bag. It can't conceivably hold this much.
Sounds like a good problem to have. Smile)

enjoy

- BANNING - 06-03-2016

Yeah, it's as big a problem as throwing out your back at the end of a threesome.

- vbottas17 - 06-03-2016

Quote:Originally posted by morphinecv@Jun 4 2016, 02:12 AM

I just got some super good northern lights!

It's gonna be a great weekend.

- kit - 06-07-2016

:(( just dropped my first pipe :((

- Nereus - 06-07-2016

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Jun 7 2016, 08:54 AM
:(( just dropped my first pipe :((
RIP

happens to the best of us.

- BANNING - 06-07-2016

Why are all the good ones taken too soon :(

- Wasty - 06-07-2016

Who uses pipes anymore? That shit makes me gag lol

Bongs FTW

- Nereus - 06-07-2016

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jun 7 2016, 10:19 AM
Who uses pipes anymore? That shit makes me gag lol

Bongs FTW
Vape Pen > all

vape naysh

- BANNING - 06-07-2016

I recently switched back for convenience, bought a home and didn't want to be dragging a giant bong outside in front of my neighborhood, also didn't want to be smoking in the house, and I get that feel, Choked a few times, it's just re-adjusting from taking Superman bong rips to taking your time. You get past the gag within a day.

Plus, massive convenience, and almost anytime I go to a friends place they're using a pipe, and it makes me look less like an asshole that I'm not choking on it in front of them

- BANNING - 06-07-2016

^^ Like an actual vape pen with weed, or is it shatter/oil? I've been led to believe that you're still dealing with a certain amount of combustion right now with a vape pen, which is still better than all the combustion, but still a ways away. It is really that much better?

If it's shatter, I know it's that much better, but who has the money

- Wasty - 06-07-2016

It's not that I choke or cough with pipes I just can't stand them anymore. I prefer water bong over anything but then my vape pen is perfect for whenever I'm out in public.

I use a vape pen with the shatter/oil and it's perfect for concerts or restaurants or whatever.