Simulation Hockey League
S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S78 mPT #3: Tune In (/showthread.php?tid=138592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - G2019 - 08-26-2024

I've listened to a few SHL podcasts, and I'm always a fan of league content, as I've recorded my own podcasts for the ISFL. Anybody who is knowledgeable about the league is a pleasure to listen to!

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - enigmatic - 08-26-2024

I'm not really into podcasts in general but I'll listen to them when I ask a question. I guess I'm not involved enough in the league to find it rewarding to listen to them.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - st4rface - 08-26-2024

I don't listen to podcasts in general, so I don't know what would make me to listen to one SHL related. However, in the right time and place it might happen, but I don't have any specific criteria or reasons.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Keven - 08-26-2024

The only SHL podcast I listened to was the Lions Speak Tonight when I was a member of the San Francisco Pride and occasionally participated in the episodes. It was always nice to hear teammates talk about the league and fun to participate when I could.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Durden - 08-26-2024

I highly doubt I'd ever listen to an SHL podcast unless I was included in it. We all just wanna hear about ourselves and I'm not any different. I'd love to hear about the Renegades run, the Whalers run etc.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - swoosh - 08-26-2024

I haven't listened to any SHL podcasts, but I have listened to quite a few ISFL podcasts. I think for me to give them a shot I would need a better understanding of the league, although maybe the podcasts would help with that.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Wheels - 08-26-2024

I have not listen to any of the podcasts about SHL. I don't think there is really anything that would get me to start, it's not something I am interested in.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Matteo - 08-26-2024

I've never been big into podcasts, I'd rather watch videos or if I can't watch then I would listen to music. The new podcast section is great for those who enjoy them though.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Dash - 08-26-2024

Recently i tuned into Troy/Seany. I thought they did a great job. I recently found out that one of my PBE teammates also does podcasts here in the SHL so I'm looking forward to more of his work @jj2416

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - JR95 - 08-26-2024

I don't have the time to listen to many shl podcasts anymore, but I was a weekly listener of the big slappy hour back when I joined the league in the early S30s. I listened up until they stopped doing it for a bit.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - NorwegianDemon - 08-26-2024

Unfortunately, I have never listened to any SHL podcast unless the draft stream counted as one. It is simply not something that I have any interest in whatever the podcast subject is.

32 words

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - Kalakar - 08-26-2024

I`ve listened to some small portions of luke's podcast but I'm not someone that would enjoy listening to SHL podcasts. I don't really have time in my day to listen to podcasts anyway.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - MuNk22 - 08-26-2024

I have not listened to a SHL related podcast. For me to listen to one, I guess I would need more free time. Also would need to be decent quality. The ones that exist now might be decent quality, but I just don't know because I haven't listened to them. I also have too many real life podcasts to listen to.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - CybershadeEDM - 08-26-2024

I haven't gotten the chance to check out a podcast yet since podcasts aren't something I usually listen too. I may check one out if it has a funny or wacky theme.

RE: S78 mPT #3: Tune In - leviadan - 08-26-2024

i do listen to them on occasion while i work. i dont often have the opportunity to listen to something else during the day but if i do i dont mind a little low-impact shl listening to keep my abreast with league news and issues!