Simulation Hockey League
S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S66 mPT #5: Chaos (/showthread.php?tid=125845)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - StaticShocked - 08-16-2022

Juice up scoring. Goalies become nearly irrelevant in this new league. You thought Wayne Gretzky posting 200 point seasons was impressive? Well, with the new "Puck That's So Light It Can Go 150 Miles Per Hour" that's coming to the SHL, those seasons are gonna be a thing of the past.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - crutch - 08-16-2022

Without gaining the direct access to the sim files themselves, I would make only the attributes that were present in STHS in FHM. This would likely put the league in shambles as those with 99 passing would be the best players again.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - The Roope Hintz Effect - 08-16-2022

Every single players shot/pass bias is pushed to the max on passing. I want to see the literal action of passing the puck into the net.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - .Laser - 08-16-2022

I mean the obvious answer here is to flip the ratings for Offensive Read and Defensive Read in-game and see what ends up happening. Should be enough chaos to be great.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Evil_AllBran - 08-17-2022

Three words: MAX SHOOTING RANGE! I wanna see clappers from the D zone baby! In today's sims the goalies have to too easy, if the puck isn't in the O zone they think they are safe, well in my world you better be on your toes at all times!

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Dangles13 - 08-17-2022

Everyone gets 0 for positioning and max speed for maximum chaos. Just a bunch of dummies banging into each other because they don't know where they are; Timbits looking punks.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - gordieboom - 08-17-2022

If i would have access to the files i would adjust the sliders for goalies so they are playing better again like before. I would also swap cosmetic stuff like the goal horns, shirts, arena, logos, etc

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - mastersheep - 08-17-2022

All of those mental skills we currently set at 15 for everyone? Straight to 1. Teams will play totally undisciplined and scrappy hockey, there won't be any leaders or professionals, and the players will be hot heads and think only of themselves.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - boom - 08-17-2022

My most chaotic change would be to invert everyone's stats, where a stat that's (x) points is now (21-x) points, mapping each point on the rating scale to its mirror. You had a 17 in Puckhandling? Good luck keeping the puck on your stick, as you now have a 4 in that stat. That 19 in Reflexes? Your goalie now does not understand the dimension of time, as they must now struggle along with a 2.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - sulovilen - 08-17-2022

I will make all my own attributes 20 and for every other player in the league would have 1 at everything. Maybe I could even win a trophy or something then!

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - CementHands - 08-17-2022

Enable Injuries, unlock mental attributes. This causes an upheaval because now teams would have to carry a scratched roster, and perhaps deal with more call ups. This also enables several other player types which can be effective.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Michiganonymous - 08-17-2022

I have to imagine that if you set every single player's Hitting, Bravery, Aggression, and Fighting to the maximum, and then fired all the referees, hijinks would ensue. Not a lot of goals would be scored; games might have to decided by which team has more total remaining teeth.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - tweedledunn - 08-17-2022

I have no idea how FHM works or what changes I'd need to make but I would make teams roll four lines and force players to pick a role and have the coaches stick to them, and also make the live sim look better somehow lolol

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - RashfordU - 08-17-2022

Just turn up the fighting and aggression really really high so that the entire league is basically just 3 on 3 games that never finish due to lack of players

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - TheGreatToeJam - 08-17-2022

Easy, I would just turn injuries on and watch the world burn, you cowards. How much fun would a sim league be when you miss an entire season due to a ruptured testicle you got in a preseason game against an IA goon who hasn't logged onto the site in six months.