Simulation Hockey League
S17 SHL Trade Day - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: S17 SHL Trade Day (/showthread.php?tid=31564)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Carl - 02-15-2014

wow platoon raped stars

they get brovalchuk and they get rid of maxy

- FourFour - 02-15-2014

Wade make a trade already god damn

- bbp - 02-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by HawksFan19@Feb 15 2014, 09:51 PM
Wade make a trade already god damn

Hell trade me! I just want to see texas trade something :lol:

- teztify - 02-15-2014

<div align="center">WE HAVE ANOTHER TRADE TO ANNOUNCE

[Image: POPEGARY.jpg]</div>

- Spangle - 02-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Feb 15 2014, 08:49 PM

Oh that makes sense. It totally makes sense for a team with almost no chance next season to trade their young goalie for an aging one!

Rolleyes

You overestimate Toast. He likes getting burnt and buttered.

- Wadester - 02-15-2014

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER TWO TRADES TO BE ANNOUNCED AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!1

To Chiefs
9th overall
Jackson Turska

To Platoon
Sergei Zherdev
Oscar Hjalmarsson

"I'm really glad to be able to finish my career where it all began in Minny" - Turska

"Traded again???" - Zherdev

The Chiefs are making a big splash today and it will continue as they have already flipped the 9th overall pick...

To Riot
9th overall
conditional S20 2nd rounder

To Chiefs
Riot S19 1st
Mikhail Kladno

Riot get a S20 2nd if she hits 400 TPE.

- JNH - 02-15-2014

I like this trade, mainly for sentimental reasons. We see longtime Chief and former co-GM Jackson Turska return to Minnesota after two cup runs in West Kendall. He gets to retire a Chief. MIN moves two players who may or may not make an impact for a first which they can either deal for more assets or use to select a high quality player from the draft. I personally like it for the Chiefs, but maybe it's because I'm a sucker for chivalry.

And what? We have another deal? Minnesota has parlayed the pick into assets eh? Alright. Well the 1st and Kladno coming back is a real big win for Minnesota as they bring in a former 1st and future 1st for a current 1st and conditional 2nd. Kladno showed a lot of promise after signing with the Impact late during S15 and we could see him return to form. When reached for comment, he had this to say:

Quote:Originally posted by Kladno
Well ya know.&nbsp; I was kind of the reason Montreal couldn't win, but I'm hoping that the scrubbiness of Minnesota will kind of offset that and make it even out somehow.&nbsp; Even if it doesn't, I think if I can determine some strengths of mine, however tough it may be, and use those to my advantage.&nbsp; For example, I'm an expert at sewing.&nbsp; Maybe I could make the Chiefs some new jerseys?&nbsp; I also enjoy long walks on the beach, sunset dinners and picnics in the park.

- FourFour - 02-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by #WEAREWINTER+Feb 15 2014, 06:58 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (#WEAREWINTER @ Feb 15 2014, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I like this trade, mainly for sentimental reasons.&nbsp; We see longtime Chief and former co-GM Jackson Turska return to Minnesota after two cup runs in West Kendall.&nbsp; He gets to retire a Chief.&nbsp; MIN moves two players who may or may not make an impact for a first which they can either deal for more assets or use to select a high quality player from the draft.&nbsp; I personally like it for the Chiefs, but maybe it's because I'm a sucker for chivalry.&nbsp;

And what?&nbsp; We have another deal?&nbsp; Minnesota has parlayed the pick into assets eh?&nbsp; Alright.&nbsp; Well the 1st and Kladno coming back is a real big win for Minnesota as they bring in a former 1st and future 1st for a current 1st and conditional 2nd.&nbsp; Kladno showed a lot of promise after signing with the Impact late during S15 and we could see him return to form.&nbsp; When reached for comment, he had this to say:

<!--QuoteBegin-Kladno

Well ya know.  I was kind of the reason Montreal couldn't win, but I'm hoping that the scrubbiness of Minnesota will kind of offset that and make it even out somehow.  Even if it doesn't, I think if I can determine some strengths of mine, however tough it may be, and use those to my advantage.  For example, I'm an expert at sewing.  Maybe I could make the Chiefs some new jerseys?  I also enjoy long walks on the beach, sunset dinners and picnics in the park.
[/b][/quote]

Isntn Kladno inactive?

- HabsFanFromOntario - 02-15-2014

Kladno was on yesterday.

- Harry - 02-15-2014

So many lame jokes. Dane Cook > This thread.

- teztify - 02-15-2014

<div align="center">WAKE UP AND QUIT YOUR NAPPIN', IT'S A CRAZY MESSED UP TRADE DAY WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, IN GARY'S PLAY HOUSE

[Image: peeweebettman1.jpg]</div>

- JNH - 02-15-2014

Quote:Originally posted by HawksFan19@Feb 15 2014, 09:01 PM

Isntn Kladno inactive?

Yes, she is.

Edit: Read that as active. Kladno is active.

- JNH - 02-15-2014

Getting word that this one is a blockbuster to close out our S17 Trade Day! Teams rumoured to be involved are Calgary, Edmonton, Texas, Manhattan and New England! Which two or... three teams will it be?

Open for 2 mins.

O and anyone who guesses the two teams correctly will receive 500kfrom SHL. Have till 9:09! EST

- Merica - 02-15-2014

good move GoB

- FourFour - 02-15-2014

Texas Manhattan

44 confirmed going back to Manhattan