Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars (/showthread.php?tid=129029)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - MrPrime - 01-25-2023

There are so many to choose from to be honest!
Ryan Reynolds for the entertainment factor would be awesome.
Sean William Scott because he is Bastien's twin would be mighty funny.
Emma Stone for her charisma and charm.
Alonso Ribiero would make magic and nostalgia on that stage!

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Katth - 01-25-2023

Rikkert Biemans prefered partner for skating with the stars would be Mia Khalifa. She is a real talented person and loves hockey. So it's a perfect match for the show.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Fluw - 01-25-2023

I would choose to skate with Ryan Renolds because I guess he would be pretty funny and make me laugh, I am not so good with recalling celebrities names unfortunately. (30 words)

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - By-Tor - 01-25-2023

I'm skating with Wayne Gretzky so he can tell me the secrets of the Gretzky's Office role and the perfect sliders to use to maximize production.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Bfine - 01-25-2023

I would pick Sunghoon from Enhypen. He’s a kpop idol so on the surface it would seem like a mismatch but he was also nearly an Olympic level figure skater.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Cuffy - 01-25-2023

Ill Choose Mike Smith as my celebrity Partner as Bubbles can outskate anyone at the sunnyvale trailer park. Sarah Dunsworth was the other option but she dunno how to skate.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - retuperkele - 01-25-2023

N'Zola would skate his show with the one and only Lidia Bastianich, the godmother of italian cuisine, who gave birth to Joe Bastianich, the most notorious piece of shit and nihilist in the Master Chef franchise history

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Chevy - 01-25-2023

All too easy.  While goalies aren't usually considered for their skating ability, Strom would invite long time Mighty Duck, Kenny Wu from the fabled franchise (who was also an olympic hopeful in figureskating).  Together they would be able to skate circles around the competition.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - scudmuffin19 - 01-25-2023

Walter Sobchak will choose his all-time celebrity crush Lana del Ray for his skate partner. In case she doesn't show, Dua Lipa will be on standby.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - notoriousTRON - 01-25-2023

I am not really interested in doing this show but since my career is winding down I have to get my agent off of my back. I'll skate with Lizzo because I don't think she'd be particularly good at skating so I can get kicked off the show quickly and cash my check.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - SouthPaw - 01-25-2023

Nibbles would have to choose the only other animal star he can think of that is also good at sports and that is Air Bud. It would just be a great spectacle to enjoy for the fans.

Code:
37 words

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Duff101 - 01-25-2023

With the loss of original dance partner Koko the Gorilla, Munko Aitmukhambetov decided to take legendary Bear William "The Refrigerator" Perry instead, as he is of comparable size and fits the meme

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - leafsftw1967 - 01-25-2023

The celebrity I am choosing to be my teammate for the skating with the stars show would be Wayne Gretzky because he is the greatest hockey player of all time, well known throughout the hockey world and is a good skater.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Vulfzilla - 01-25-2023

I would probably pick Margot Robbie because a) she's quite attractive and maybe i could shoot my shot, and b) she already played tanya harding in a movie so maybe she's good at skating and we can win.  Also she could dress up like harding one night and we would probably get a raucous applause from the audience for the reference.

RE: S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars - Z0REM - 01-25-2023

I would choose Christian Kane to be on my team because in the tv show leverage his character excels at every sport and they dedicate an episode to each major sport where he has to join a team and ends up carrying them to some absurd win streak/trophy