Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 8! - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 8! (/showthread.php?tid=92391)

RE: Werewolf Game 8! - RomanesEuntDomus - 01-11-2019

So we likely get one more blocked killing tonight, potentially even more depending on what the doctor does. So yeah let's find a good Seer target first while we kill Wozy. Chances are that there is only a single or maybe two wolfes left if alaska, Wozy and Stamkos (could also be TC) are baddies. I think you should look into Troy right now.

Joe claims villager in the dead chat by the way but I don't think that's a surprise to anyone.

RE: Werewolf Game 8! - ml002 - 01-11-2019

01-11-2019, 12:43 PMDangles13 Wrote:
01-11-2019, 12:42 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: To be fair, only I really tried to kill him, he told people that I was innocent while I was trying to stab him  Laughing . Talk about an abusive relationship...

It was a good team, lol. We forced the seer to reveal his role.

internal screaming intensifies

01-11-2019, 12:46 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: So we likely get one more blocked killing tonight, potentially even more depending on what the doctor does. So yeah let's find a good Seer target first while we kill Wozy. Chances are that there is only a single or maybe two wolfes left if alaska, Wozy and Stamkos (could also be TC) are baddies. I think you should look into Troy right now.

Joe claims villager in the dead chat by the way but I don't think that's a surprise to anyone.

Yeah I was thinking Troy as well

RE: Werewolf Game 8! - Troy_McClure03 - 01-11-2019

I'm a good choice, look away my friends

RE: Werewolf Game 8! - RomanesEuntDomus - 01-11-2019

Troy is the closest thing to a neutral we have at a moment which is why I am leaning towards him right now. We could also look into Tommy or Mack but even though both have screwed up royally just now, I think there still good reasons to believe that they are villagers, or at least not wolves. Mack because he went after alaska super early before alaska was outed as the alpha, and Tommy because of his ballsy hunter play which still hasn't been contested. If we are unsure about Tommy we can still try to isolate him: Don't kill him but don't listen to him either, same as we are already kinda doing with BadWolf.

We could also check Kimmy but since Stamkos tried to frame him, I'm inclined to believe that he is clean. Could be that Stamkos is the TC of course and accidentally hit a wolf, that isn't exactly a likely option though.

Everyone else, there isn't really a point imho. Dangles, RED, Wozy and BadWolf have already been done, Ace is a relatively likely Knight whose story we could also confirm through other ways. Atlas is all but confirmed as a good guy and Alaska as a baddie.

So my ranking would be: Troy, then Kimmy.

@Durden we have no confirms on any kills right?

Wozy has done nothing to make me think he isn't a Wolf, but i'm minorly skeptical of this gang up.

Wozy always plays this game loose and dirty tho.

Any one have any other theories?

01-11-2019, 12:56 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: @Durden we have no confirms on any kills right?

Wozy has done nothing to make me think he isn't a Wolf, but i'm minorly skeptical of this gang up.

I mean if I confirm you role, then you know Wozy is a wolf

RE: Werewolf Game 8! - Mack - 01-11-2019

TheWoZy

Well it's nice we still have @AtlasHunter in the game to block alaska tonight. Great job again man sniffing out Alaska.

Let's hope it's just Wozy and alaska left.

01-11-2019, 12:57 PMml002 Wrote:
01-11-2019, 12:56 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: @Durden we have no confirms on any kills right?

I mean if I confirm you role, then you know Wozy is a wolf

I'm just trying to keep other options open. What if you and rom are wolves who are just making claims because we aren't sure of anything else, you know?

I'm thinking ya'll are right, but I don't want to just believe for the point of believing, we still got 2-3 days left

RE: Werewolf Game 8! - Dangles13 - 01-11-2019

I would say Troy is my number one most suspicious as even now he is coyly trying to distance himself from Wozy and has latched onto popular votes all game trying to curry favour. I think Kimmy and then Mack would be my next two targets if we get that far.

@BadWolf feel free to be a regular villager now, we forgive you.

RE: Werewolf Game 8! - BadWolf - 01-11-2019

01-11-2019, 12:21 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: @BadWolf ? @BRayne ?

Ehh everyone is ignoring me

01-11-2019, 01:04 PMDangles13 Wrote: I would say Troy is my number one most suspicious as even now he is coyly trying to distance himself from Wozy and has latched onto popular votes all game trying to curry favour. I think Kimmy and then Mack would be my next two targets if we get that far.

Wozy called Kimmy sus early on in the game similar how he did to me. I think Kimmy is village

01-11-2019, 01:04 PMDangles13 Wrote: I would say Troy is my number one most suspicious as even now he is coyly trying to distance himself from Wozy and has latched onto popular votes all game trying to curry favour. I think Kimmy and then Mack would be my next two targets if we get that far.

I like the cut of your jib.

I'm getting looked into anyway, I'm 80% sure we are on the right track, but why not look at the 20%?

01-11-2019, 01:06 PMml002 Wrote:

Wozy called Kimmy sus early on in the game similar how he did to me. I think Kimmy is village

I think so too but I know I have done that as a werewolf before. Split the attention early on so people forget.

01-11-2019, 01:08 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:

I like the cut of your jib.

I'm getting looked into anyway,  I'm 80% sure we are on the right track, but why not look at the 20%?

Troy rn:

[Image: giphy.gif]